All reviews restaurants and shops splash pad great hotel river ranch within walking distance location is excellent great amenities breakfast sandwich highly recommend this hotel decent breakfast parking lot staying at this hotel workout room oatmeal full kitchen lobby area home away from home
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Location, location, location you couldn't ask for a better place to stay when you visit Lafayette. I visited due to work training and I will be staying here in the future. River Ranch area is my favorite place to stay when I come due to there are excellent restaurants in walking distance and great shopping nearby.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
BRoberts5, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Parc Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are glad you liked our central location and were able to find all of the dining and shopping options in our area. Yall come back real soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

My wife and I drove from Houston to Lafayette to see my daughter play softball I have a tournament at university of Louisiana at Lafayette. I was well pleased with the congenial nature of the entire staff and have written a letter to the general manager and assistant manager at home to suite at the parc. We had a wonderful interaction with all the staff and the quality of the TV betting and womens was good. It exceeded my expectations which raised by a sense of value for the product. I was told we could have spent as much as $350 per night across the street I had a boutique hotel but I was thrilled with the accommodations at home 2 suite at the park .

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves on a clean hotel and engaging service, i am so glad you found both while here. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Stay here! The staff is amazing and the rooms are very CLEAN! I would recommend this hotel to anyone in South Louisiana. It was the perfect Family friendly and intimate hotel. Kevin at the front desk met all of my needs.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
BRoberts5, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Parc Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Thank you for the great review! Ill be sure to pass along the compliments to Kevin and the staff. We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Noisy!!! Footsteps from upstairs and some conversation. Might be okay if on the top floor. Very nice rooms however.
Breakfast was mediocre and area hard to negotiate when very crowded.
Nice lobby area -well suited for visiting.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time complete a review of the hotel. We are glad you enjoyed our rooms but sorry our other guest were too noisy walking on the floor above you. We hope that you felt at home while with us and that you come back to visit soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Kevin the front desk clerk was amazing! Very kind and friendly. Made us feel at home! Even the maintenance man helped us jump our vehicle off because we left our lights on! Thank you very much! Breakfast was delicious. My daughter enjoyed making her own waffles!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the great review! We have the best staff in the business! Thank you for taking the time to recognize them, Ill be sure to pass on the compliments to Kevin and staff. Please come back and visit soon, we will keep the waffle iron warm for you!