All reviews cajun dome directly across the street great hotel indoor pool front desk staff hot water business trip the hotel staff enjoyed my stay convenient location clean rooms business center would definitely stay here again king suite staff was friendly cookies hgi
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Standards are slipping. I've been a frequent guest for several years. I travel a lot. I've never been so humiliated upon check-in. It was embarrassing to attempt to open a room which was already occupied

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jennifer D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Dear dutchess70129,

We cannot apologize enough for the poor stay you experienced. We certainly appreciate you loyalty to us, and your comments have been addressed with our Front Desk staff. We strive to provide the best service to each of our guests, and we sincerely apologize that we fell short during your stay with us. Customer service is of the utmost importance to us, so we will work diligently to ensure it does not happen again. We hope you will give us another chance to provide the experience you deserve the next time you are in the Lafayette area.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Quick & dirty - No hot water, known issue at hotel, I was not informed on check in. Staff was unavailable in the morning to report issue to. I have stayed here before and not had a problem - it's a convenient location. However, this time, they fell on their sword.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Dana M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

I am so very sorry that this was your recent experience. One of our boilers failed in the middle of the night during your stay. Our managers attempted to speak with those guests affected with the water issue the next morning. My apologies that we were not able to connect with you. You may call the hotel directly to speak with me or email at Dana.Moreau@Hilton.com. Again, my sincerest apology for your experience. The good news is that our boiler is repaired and we have not had another issue.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

The hot water was out. The room smelled moldy. We where there because my brother was having surgery nearby real early, so we checked in late and had to leave earlier. Could have gave a discount since we did not stay long, and could not take a shower.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

My sincere apology that this was your experience at our location. We did have a boiler fail in the middle of the night during your stay. Our management attempted to speak individually with each guest that was affected during their stay. My apologies that we were not able to connect with you. You may call the hotel directly to speak with me or email at Dana.Moreau@Hilton.com. Again, my sincerest apology for your experience. Our boiler is repaired and we have not experienced any further issue.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Hot water tanks out all day and night! They chose not to inform us on check-in and give us an option of another property! Upon calling the front desk they basically said, "Oh well, sorry!" The key card says if you are not completely satisfied, for any reason, you do not pay! Not the case! You should not advertise that if you do not plan on backing that advertisement! Manager behind desk said he had no authority!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so very sorry that this was your experience at our location. We did have a boiler fail in the middle of the night during your stay. Our managers attempted to talk with those guests effected by the hot water issue the next morning and my apologies that we were not able to connect with you. You may call the hotel directly to speak with me or email at Dana.Moreau@Hilton.com. Again, my sincerest apology for your experience. Also, our boiler is repaired and we have not experienced any further issues.

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed two nights on a business trip. The desk staff were very friendly. My room was clean, spacious, and had a mini fridge and a microwave and comfy pillows. The window opened(a little) which I always appreciate. There was a little restaurant and bar in the lobby. I wasn't very hungry at breakfast and was allowed to order a few things ala carte and not have the full buffet. The coffee was not bad, but there was no milk or cream available, only coffee mate. Yuck. I was surprised at such an oversight. However, this was a small thing. A really good thing was receiving a call later from an employee named Victoria, saying they had found my android tablet, which I had left behind. I was already five hours away, with no plans to return to Lafayette. She generously offered to fedex it to my home. Of course I paid for the shipping, but I truly appreciated her help and the honesty of whoever found the tablet. I forgot to ask who that was. Thanks!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome. It's great to hear that our friendly team members took good care of your android tablet and returned it to you quickly. I have shared your comments with our Food and Beverage Manager to better improve our coffee services. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome and hope that when you return to our area that you will be our guest again.
Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome