All reviews baked potato free drinks meatballs front desk cracker barrel adult beverages complimentary evening upgraded to a suite great hotel hot tub breakfast buffet waffles comfortable beds next morning great room staff was friendly theresa
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Like many people, we have stayed at a lot of hotels over the years. We came to Lafayette for a family wedding. We arrived really late and Theresa checked us in. She was amazing and super sweet. Our 4 year old was with us and he warmed right up to her. We went to our room that was a suite and loved it! Our 4 year old kept saying l, " daddy, can we go back to the HOT-TELL?!" Super cute and even he loved it! Some big perks are quiet rooms - never heard our neighbors. Granite countertops everywhere is a nice touch. Great shower. Comfortable beds and pillows. Really nice breakfast and dinner included! Even beer and mixed drinks 5-730 if you want. We often leave supposedly nice hotels saying "not worth the money" and this is the second or third Drury we've stayed in and loved it each time!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank JohnPMurf
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

Our party of 4 was so pleased to have stayed here. Our type room was not available so we were given a suite. It was wonderful. The staff was great and so helpful. Recommended Fezzos to eat at and was wonderful. Every morning there is a full hot breakfast and in the evening there is a limited bar with hot food available, all free. I would definitely come back and heartily recommend!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank osmarilyn
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

We had a suite; I checked to see if the extra room had beds- it does but you have to make it up and the bedding supplies seem haphazard:tip ask them to make up the bed first if you need it. Room was big. Good Tv in both rooms. Big clean bathroom with great shower. Handy fridge, freezer and microwave but note there is no cutlery or plates. No safe in room. . Towels a bit thin. Good lighting in bathroom. Would choose this again if passing through.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2015

We stayed here about 5-6 years ago and really loved the hotel and the staff who were so friendly and welcoming. Returning here we found a newly renovated hotel with the same exquisite service. At the front desk, Golden exemplifies the best customer service anywhere. The food service tonight was excellent even though there was only one superwoman managing the food and the drink station. There is such a culture of warm customer service here that is truly special.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2015

I stayed here a year or two ago. I find that it's still a nice place. No complaints about the room. Two minor issues that I told the front desk about in a note as I checked out. After a couple trips to load up the car I took off and went to the end of the street for gas. Found I hadn't returned the room key cards. Returned and when I came in the front door they attempted to hand me a room key on the assumption I'd forgotten something.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo