See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Whenever I’m in Lafayette visiting this is a go to hotel for me..the manager Ms. Edna is very kind sweet person, it’s always a joy to get greeted by such a nice person who makes sure her guess feel comfortable...I recommend people to stay here if your looking for a affordable,nice staff clean comfortable room.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

My first time staying at Red Roof in Lafayette, LA. Being greeted with a friendly smile was the first surprise. The hotel was clean and the room was clean. I’m a clean freak and was pleasantly surprised. I’ll be back!!!! My son played football there but I would definitely visit with my entire family again.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I never have gone wrong stopping at this location. The room is newly renovated and clean. The morning lady is the nicest person at any hotel I've stayed at. I recommended friends to stay as they travel.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed a few nights at this hotel and I must say everything from the front desk worker to the room was amazing. My room was very clean and neat, check in process was a breeze! I will stay again. Building needs a little work but over all for an older property it is well kept.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Stay away,
Very dirty shower, bugs in room, holes in walls, tv doesn't work, phone doesn't work, had to call police to clear out vagrants from parking lot.
Bad news all the way around, management hides in the office behind locked doors.
Should be shut down