See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

My first time staying at Red Roof in Lafayette, LA. Being greeted with a friendly smile was the first surprise. The hotel was clean and the room was clean. I’m a clean freak and was pleasantly surprised. I’ll be back!!!! My son played football there but I would definitely visit with my entire family again.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I never have gone wrong stopping at this location. The room is newly renovated and clean. The morning lady is the nicest person at any hotel I've stayed at. I recommended friends to stay as they travel.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed a few nights at this hotel and I must say everything from the front desk worker to the room was amazing. My room was very clean and neat, check in process was a breeze! I will stay again. Building needs a little work but over all for an older property it is well kept.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Stay away,
Very dirty shower, bugs in room, holes in walls, tv doesn't work, phone doesn't work, had to call police to clear out vagrants from parking lot.
Bad news all the way around, management hides in the office behind locked doors.
Should be shut down

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I would rate the outside property upkeep a zero if I could the outer appearing of the building look like a dump they don't sweep the walk way nor step seem like in months. I book this room on booking.com where they showed photo of another property which is bad for business. I book for a week @ $40 a night for seven days and had to leave after 2 day and they charges me $82.99 a night for the 2 night this dump isn't worth $40 let a known 82.99. They should have paid me for staying there although the room I have was kind of nice compared to the outer appearing. The would Red Roof I ever been in they should do something about this hotel like ASAP!!!!!!!!

Room tip: Chose another Red Roof Property or another hotel at least until they clean up this dump outer appearing
Date of stay: June 2017