See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2017

They hand you a piece of paper and say "sign here, initial here and here". If you didn't read it first, you might be be shocked to know that you have signed saying you understand that you have been charged extra for a safe, and to get the charges removed, you must wait until you check out and request the charges be reversed at that time. No telling how much they make charging people who don't realize they were charged or those who forget to ask for the charges to be removed at checkout. They charged me for the safe and there was NO safe in my room. Otherwise, the room was ok. I just don't like the shady way they try to scam people by sneaking in the charge for the safe.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in many hotels and motels around the US. This by far is one of the cleanest rooms I have ever stayed in. The room smelled great and was quite roomy. It is pet friendly and no pet fee. This was a great plus. The king room with kitchenette was perfect for this business trip.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2017

seriously really bad. room smelled like musty, mildewy, cat pee. the staff is real nice though. and i liked their pillows. lots of tweakers walking around the parking lot. sketchy groups of people entering and exiting rooms. not a fun place to be when you gotta work in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2017

The staff was really friendly, prices are reasonable and the room was clean. I read previous reviews but I was tired and sleepy and stopped over, glad I did. I travel a lot and was satisfied with my stay. I'll stay over on my way back.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank _wash62
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Smoke-smelling "no-smoking" room, sticky sheets, unkempt quarters. We are pretty easy to please, but sticky sheets are way over the line. If we get good heat/AC, good TV, good internet and a clean room where everything works, we are very happy. If not, we're not.

Stayed: February 2016