All reviews free weights nice room will stay there again biscuits and gravy pleasant stay bed was comfortable repair
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Loved how the furniture was set up! My husband had places to put his suitcase and utility bag on a nice low piece of furniture where he could open his bags and I had room on the desk for mine. When we repacked, we were working without trying to share one space. Bed, nice and firm and room temperature very comfortable when we arrived-NICE! We were glad LaQuinta nextdoor could not take our business since the had no clean rooms.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Candy-QAS, QAS at Baymont by Wyndham Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Audrey,

Thank for the wonderful review and rating, we are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

stayed two nights with our support dogs to relax while returning home from phoenix. staff friendly & accommodating; unit well laid out with washstand separate from bathroom; comfortable bed; convenient to interstate & town; elevator & luggage cart helpful; parking near entrances; excellent breakfast(except the coffee); in-room coffee was good; had reservation-easy check-in & check-out. enjoyed convenient nearby golf course. we frequently stay at baymont & found this one the best. would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for the great review and rating. It is with great pride that we hear that you found our location the best that you have stayed in and will return again.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I was very happy with the stay at your hotel and would let my friends about this hotel I have seen this hotel before and never stop in to see how it was I always go to the other big name hotel but now when I am traveling I will look for this hotel first

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Vernon,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will be back to stay with us in the future.

Thank you for taking a moment to submit your review and rating.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The stay was good, my key pad went dead on me , therefore I was not able to use my key to get in my room , but the front desk was very helpful and came to open my door and stated of calling mantanience ASAP ., No other issues!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for taking a moment to submit your review and rating. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was able to assist you promptly.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My room was nice and clean. I didn't eat or use the internet while there. The waffle house right next to it was great.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Candy-QAS, QAS at Baymont by Wyndham Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and reflected that in your rating and review.