Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
BestWestern.comUS$166
PricelineUS$166
getaroom.comUS$173
All reviews mini vacation cleaning staff staff was friendly stay there again great hotel front desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

Comfort is important and this hotel was great in every area except that. The beds are hard as rocks and the shower temperature cold have been hotter. The room was clean and the staff was extremely friendly. They even allowed me to check in early.

Reviewed 17 May 2021

Guess you get what you paid for, but I could of paid the same amount for a decent hotel. Unfortunately, I prepaid and couldn’t get my money back.

So, this looks more like a motel than a hotel. When you walk in, the smell hits you. I can’t even describe it; it just smells weird and everything just looks old.

The check in and out was very easy. Both ladies were very nice. Housekeeping was nice also; although the one I spoke with had to use a translator app on her phone because she didn’t speak English and they didn’t clean the rooms on the 3rd floor until after 6pm. Too late!!

The elevator have you saying a prayer after you get in and see the 1st floor button is cracked, but does work, the 2nd floor button is always lit, and the 3rd floor button didn’t light up at all!

The room wasn’t too bad. I liked the fact that it had a empty refrigerator and a microwave. The room smelled like the rest of the hotel but it looked reasonably clean; although I did find a hair on top of the toilet. Also no safe.

Overall; I would not stay at this hotel again. There are too many other nice hotels in the area for around the same price. Don’t do it!!!

Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

Stayed one night on the way to visit family. A few miles off our route but well worth it. Clean hotel and good service. Only disappointment was not getting the full breakfast, but that of course is because of covid. Will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

This place seems like it’s in the middle of nowhere when you put into your map. But it is in a great location plenty of food options in the area and quiet. I love that they updated the hotel so that there is a living area and bedroom area. There pool was closed due to covid and they require masks but don’t wear them

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2021

The problems started with check in. The room wasn't ready - that was okay it happens. But after waiting over an hour the room was still dirty. Hair was everywhere, the bathtub was filthy, the sinks had grime and there was something sticky on the bathroom floor. When I went to the front desk to bring this to their attention, another guest was there with a red stained pillow and a similar complaint.

There was a strange woman sitting in the hallway near the entrance/exit using her phone having a very loud conversation. An hour later, I saw heard her roaming the hallway having a loud conversation. Several hours later she was sitting in the elevator having a loud conversation. I left and came back to the hotel 2 hours later - this woman was sitting outside the door screaming into her phone. She attempted in enter after me but I pulled the door shut. She got angry and kicked the door. I went to the front desk to let them know. Another guest was there telling the lady at the front desk so I left.