All reviews front desk shower door great area yogurt spacious room sink area location is great nice size mini fridge nice stay breakfast bar flat screen tv free breakfast cleaning staff very nice hotel staff was friendly definitely stay here again
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This hotel seems newer and very modern. Staff is friendly and property well kept. Very nice look but could use a sink in the kitchen area and a regular size coffee pot is much better than their one cup version. Shower door leaked like a sieve and other people were experiencing the same totally wet floor when exiting the shower. We turned the shower head (which is also too high to reach) to spray against the wall and it seemed to solve the leak problem but the shower experience was not good.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
SalesMelanie, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Lafayette South at River Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Glenda O,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm glad to hear that our staff took good care of you but sorry to hear of the issues you experienced. I will be sure to share your comments with our maintenance team so that we can remedy the situation. I hope you will give our property another visit in the future and that we are able to exceed your expectations next time.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

My elderly parents live just outside New Orleans and chose to evacuate last week on October 7 with the urging of local officials. I contacted the Springhill Suites Lafayette South at River Ranch, to advise my parents would arrive prior to me and my mother suffers with a heart ailment that prevents her from walking too far. I spoke with Jacob, who was polite, accommodating and took the time to check to see if a room would be available meeting the criteria, upon my parents arrival. My parents arrived to his wonderful welcome. They were very appreciative as am I for his outstanding service and exceptional care. Thank you very much Jacob.
I appreciate all that you did for them.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the 5 star review Audrey N! I'm thrilled to hear of the excellent service Jacab provided to your family! I will be sure to share your comments with Jacab as well as brag to our management team; it's always a pleasure to hear such a glowing review!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Beautiful brand new looking hotel, the staff were beyond helpful, the person who helped me check in (I forgot her name) was so nice and accommodating, Maaika at the front desk was amazing with our baby daughter, she played with her and gave her toys. I love the layout of the rooms, there is a separation between the bed area and living area that gives it an apt feel. Everything was so clean and the place had a modern fresh feel to it. Would love to stay again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear sagitshir,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Springhill Suites Lafayette South at River Ranch! I'm so happy to hear our front desk took such excellent care of you and your family - we strive to treat our patrons like they are guests in our own homes, and it sounds like our staff was more than successful in doing so! We look forward to having you back with us next time you are in Lafayette!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

➡️ Comfortable and spacious room with little fridge
➡️ Had corner room, so oddly shaped and small enclosed shower/ commode area.
➡️ Light breakfast served on first floor which is enough to start one's day: make your own waffle station (regular and blueberry flavor --READ BEFORE DISPENSING BATTER IN CUP as not labeled and initially dispensed the blueberry batter..looked like others before me had done same thing..lots of waste!), scrambled eggs, coffee, mini scones-BEST I'VE EVER HAD!
➡️ Pool
➡️ workout room on first floor near elevator - didn't use but nice equipment
➡️ Quite friendly front desk staff

Con
➡️ Awful smell in elevator.. assume that is from people swimming, then dripping on CARPET in the elevator. Recommend they clean and or remove that carpet!

Yes, I do recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mare S,

Thank you for sharing your comments! I appreciate that you enjoyed our scones - I love them too! Also thank you for the comment regarding the waffle station, I'll be sure to share your comments to our breakfast staff to see how we can better display the difference between the waffle batters. It's comments like yours that help us to improve, so I truly thank you for taking the time to do so!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The room was quiet, and the bed was comfortable. Rooms were extremely clean and nice size. The breakfast bar had fresh fruit and good yogurts in addition to the usual hotel breakfast fare. Staff were pleasant, attentive, and very helpful. Location was a plus for shopping. This is now my go to lodging whenever I travel to Lafayette!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Brandon D,

WOW! What an amazing review, thank you so much! I'm happy that we were able to become your "go to lodging" in Lafayette - we LOVE our regular guests! We look forward to seeing you soon!