1,027 results
All reviews great hotel separate bedroom wine and beer basketball court full kitchen home away from home business trip rooms are spacious close to the airport free breakfast front desk staff yogurt the breakfast area staff was very friendly new orleans dishwasher gazebo
Reviewed 17 February 2016

The staff was warm and welcoming. The room was ready early and was exactly what I was looking for. The breakfast was hot and plentiful. I would recommend this place to others. It was centrally located near our destination and very close to a wonderful bakery!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Matthew E, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2016

VoyagerFam,

Thank you for a great five star review!! I am glad you to see that you had a warm & welcoming Homewood Suites experience!! Thank you for your personal recommendation as well. Just like you, our guest love our hot & plentiful complimentary Homewood start breakfast each & every morning!! It's a great way to start a busy morning.. Thanks again & we look forward to your return!

Matthew E
Guest Services Supervisor

Reviewed 17 February 2016

The rooms were gorgeous & very spacious! I wouldn't stay anywhere else! I absolutely love it here! My kids really enjoyed the pool area & the basketball court! The gazebo area was a nice place to sit and have a nice drink!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

porshia_f_thomas,

Thank you for your recent stay with us! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here at Homewood Suites Lafayette Airport! It nice to see that enjoyed our guest most favorite amenities such as our basketball court & pool area! Thank you for a great review & we welcome you back home anytime.

Regards,

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Great stay! Hotel was clean and spacious. Staff was helpful. Many facilities close by for any needs. Plenty of parking, Nice amenities. My family and I really enjoyed our stay. Would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Matthew E, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Ronald D,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at Homewood Suites Lafayette Airport! It was our pleasure to accommodate you while in town for your family's wedding. I am glad to see that you enjoyed the hotel, staff, & our variety of amenities!! Thank you for the personal recommendation as well & we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

This was my first stay at a Homewood Suites, and if they're all like this one, it won't be my last. The suite was great, staff was very nice, and the breakfast was decent. The only negative was that, for me at least, the bed wasn't comfortable - I had trouble with back pain while staying there. Otherwise, no complaints!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Matthew E, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2016

Dear missmaggiesmom,

Thank you for sharing with us about your visit. I appreciate your time and thank you for giving us the chance to accommodate you while in the Lafayette area. I am glad you found the staff to be very nice & the breakfast to be decent. I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you had with the bed. If you would be so kind to email me more info regarding your stay at matthew.ewing@dimdev.com so that I may have maintenance investigate the problem I would appreciate it. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again if your travels bring you back our way.

Warmest Regards,

matthew.ewing@dimdev.com

Reviewed 11 February 2016

My husband and I take a short weekend get away twice a year. Homewood is always our first choice. The rooms are large and spacious, the beds and linens first class, the kitchen well equipped for a short stay, the breakfast super generous and the staff is always friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

jillaneb2016,

Thank you for sharing with us about your visit at Homewood Suites Lafayette Airport! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your short weekend getaway again!! Thank you for giving us the pleasure of accommodate you while in the area. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back our way!