Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$111
WyndhamUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
PricelineUS$111
FindHotelUS$111
getaroom.comUS$137
All reviews comfortable room king bed front desk waffles parking lot
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2021

The guest room was awful and dirty. The property allowed meth heads to hang out in the lobby all night by the elevators, and the managers had raw shrimp stored in the sundries refrigerator. Awful hotel.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2021

Great check-in service. We checked in late and were very tired. The front desk employee was very cordial and professional. He helped us quickly and efficiently check-in so we could get some much needed rest! Also, the property was very clean!

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 19 June 2021

Traveling in Covid times is difficult and LaQuinta staff at the Oil Center were set up for a safe and enjoyable stay. The desk staff was excellent routing us to nearby places to eat. The room was clean and tidy. The fitness room was open and the floors ice-maker fully functional.
My particular compliments to the staff. I left my cell phone in the room and did not realize it until we had driven all the way to Austin. I called the desk. They had found my phone and arranged to have it mailed to my home. I found it waiting for me when we returned 3,000 miles and 8 days later.
THANK YOU!

Reviewed 15 June 2021

I had a bad experience at this hotel. very poor customer service, rooms were dirty, walls and floors had many food/drink stains on them. ( didn't even want my feet to touch the floor), found food left behind the night stand, loud guests above me and nothing was done when called about it, items broken in bath room, room key cards kept getting deactivated, no breakfast other that a muffin (Coffee was good though) no manager on duty for any help, I stayed at many hotels and this one was the worst. My dad loves LaQuinta, but after this stay, his mind took a different turn. I know I will never stay at this location again. Very disappointed

Room tip: check your rooms before check in if possible. check everything in room before checking in
Reviewed 13 June 2021

Room was not properly cleaned broken sink stains on floor walls and counters were really nasty I had to wear my shoes the whole time I was in the room front desk staff seems to be doing many jobs perhaps more help is in order so someone is always at the front desk