Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$190
View deal
Booking.comUS$191
Hilton.comUS$190
Hotels.comUS$190
eDreamsUS$191
PricelineUS$191
ZenHotels.comUS$194
All reviews chicken sausage small room river ranch quick trip waffles excellent hotel staff was friendly and helpful enjoyed my stay checking in beds were comfortable sitting area coffee maker housekeeping staff lobby amenities lounging soaps
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2021

The hotel was clean and conveniently located. It had a pool and workout area. Also there was a pool table and convenient gathering places in the lobby as well as access to the internet and areas to do some work on my laptop. I’d stay here again. The only complaint I had was about the noise from the room above ours which interrupted my sleep.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 26 June 2021

Room was not clean the floor look like it hadn’t been mopped it’s had stains and trash all over it and the night stand was filthy it was sticky with trash on it I was very disappointed, the guy at the front desk was very nice

Reviewed 25 June 2021 via mobile

Dirty floor in room
Minimalist decor etc not what I expected - should have done my homework - not typical Hilton
No coffee pot or microwave to heat coffee from downstairs
ONE ice machine for entire 4 story hotel
Uncomfortable bed
Room very small - reminded me of rooms in NYC
Am a Diamond Hilton Honors member and will never again say it’s a Hilton property - must be good
Never again

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2021

The manager was mean, room dirty, bathroom disgusting. Lock on the room door broken so unsafe! Manager asked us to leave for complaining about the dirty room and broken lock at 9:30pm after driving all day. We just wanted to be moved to a clean safe room! So angry we were treated so rudely.

1  Thank SMAS1226
Reviewed 9 June 2021

Love all of it. The breakfast was still light due to COVID. But it was the BEST that I have had in the many hotels I’ve stayed in since COVID started. Love how the rooms have sealed stickers marking them cleaned and that no one has been in there.