Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$130
US$104
Wyndham
US$105
Hotels.comUS$104
PricelineUS$105
Lol.travelUS$130
All reviews front desk bed was comfortable great stay clean rooms hot breakfast andrea shuttle cleanliness louisiana
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2020

Very nice property and the front desk helped with our dinner choices with some solid dinner recommendation. I will stay at this property for my next stay. Bed was comfortable and the breakfast bag was a good hot breakfast replacement due to COVID.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 September 2020 via mobile

We found ourselves with no electricity for a couple of days due o the recent Hurricane and Thank Goodness for Ms. Andrea and the wonderful staff at the Wingate! We were dry comfortable until we got the text our electric was back on and we could go home!! Great Hotel and would highly recommend

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

I am thoroughly impressed with my stay at the Wingate by Wyndham in Lafayette, LA by the airport.

The manager (Ms. Andrea) and the other staff members, from the counter associates to the cleaning crew, are all amazing people.

I was forced to evacuate for Hurricane Laura and when I returned to town I found my home destroyed. I was sent to stay here by the housing company contracted by my insurance company.

You never know where you are going to end up when insurance is placing you somewhere, but I was pleasantly surprised to find myself in an atmosphere that helped me to relax and forget about my worries each day.

I am a disabled combat veteran with a service dog that stays with me, and they were overly accommodating at every possible venture to help me and make sure that I was as comfortable as possible during my stay.

I honestly cannot say enough nice and wonderful things about the people and my stay at this hotel.

As long as Ms. Andrea is still running things over there, you will find yourself in the same pleasant situation if you decide to stay at any point.

Thank you to everyone at Wingate by Wyndham in Lafayette for making me feel welcome and for giving me a place to temporarily call home during one of the worst times of my life.

Cody McLemore

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

I've been here a week and they make your stay easy an comfortable and the people who work here feels like family. I would recommend to everyone to book HERE . and the price is not bad at all
No problems at all either

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

Great stay!! Great staff!! Very clean!! The staff was very professional n accommodating. Housekeeping takes care of your needs, front desk is helpful and Manager is always present! They make you feel very comfortable during the COVID concerns we are going through

Date of stay: August 2020