Lowest prices for your stay
Staybridge.com
US$114
US$112
Free cancellation until 08/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$113
US$114
US$111
PricelineUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
getaroom.comUS$114
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

We loved it! Didn’t want to leave! Very comfortable bed, couch, lit parking lot and well organized and designed room! Clean, quiet, and the breakfast was amazing! Our pets seemed to like it too! Highly recommend!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2020

Thanks to Andrew Sonnier for making my trip comfortable for me and my family. It’s was clean,spacious and very helpful catering to needs we’ll be visiting again in the near future. Thanks for the wonderful hospitality

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2019

Room was very spacious and had everything you could imagine. Full kitchen with lots of heavy sliverware and dishes glasses pots pans 2 burner stove dishwasher. Was fantastic. Beds were comfortable. Management was top-notch. They even had crushed ice waiting for us at the checkin counter. I wanted a cup of Mr Pibb but it was after hours however an employee used her key to turn it on for me and I was able to quinch my Pibb thirst lol. Excellent location. T-Coon's is within walking distance.. fabulous place to eat. The hotel was in a perfect spot between Ambassador Caffery and the airport. Love it.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 7 August 2019

We stayed here for two nights and were not disappointed. Friendly staff and nicely appointed rooms. It is easy to park outside. Not in the middle of everything but, given Lafayette's small size, that never becomes a problem.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 22 June 2019

I choose this hotel as often as i can when visiting the area.
I stayed for business in June.
Easy access to the airport or the highway. Not jammed in beside other businesses and seems to have plenty of parking.
The service was friendly and the room was very clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2019