All reviews ice maker waffles laundry room full size refrigerator hot tub wonderful hotel fresh fruit upon check king suite breakfast bar fitness center staff was friendly bed was very comfortable kitchenette ihg washer stove
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Front desk staff very friendly and helpful!! Love that they have evening drinks and appetizers during the week, and the breakfast was good!
Great hotel to stay, quiet, comfortable and very nice size rooms. Bed was very comfortable and a great shower.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I was impressed with the entryway and decor in the lobby and dining area also. The room was clean, there was a full size kitchen and I liked the apartment feel of the suite. I had the junior suite and the full ironing board and iron and multiple lamps in the room gave it a great homey feeling. That breakfast was awesome though! A fruit salad bar, isausage, scrambled eggs, apple orange and cranberry juices, waffles and oatmeal--complete with walnut and cinnamon toppings, pastries, breads and hot chocolate, coffee, tea, the works. I loved the setup -- it looked like a buffet restaurant in there -- not like most hotels with one bar of continiental breakfast bits. The laundry room was even free. Will definitely come back.

Room tip: My junior suite wasn't junior at all; alot for the $$
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jackieteeee
Reviewed 22 April 2018

The Direct Sales department was extremely helpful with reservations and information. I was able to book the room(s) needed for our event quickly.

The guest told me that there rooms were great, and the staff treated them great. They enjoyed the breakfast.

Much appreciated thanks to the direct sales department and property staff. They help to make our groups guest have a great event.

We have someone coming in this week and they have requested this property for their return visit!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Tammy K, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

deloresm777- Thank you for the fabulous comments and for choosing to place your valued clients at the Staybridge Suites Lafayette! We believe that if we love what we do, our guest will see and feel the results! Cesalee in sales is a great asset and starts the booking off right! I hope you'll continue to stay with us. If I can ever be of service, especially with VIP's, please contact me! Again, thank you!

Tammy K

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The staff, facility and room were all very good. The room was well lit, spacious and very comfortable. The bed was excellent and the shower was hot and strong. The breakfast area was well staffed and the food selection was excellent. Outside noise was not a problem.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Tammy K, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Roy D,
Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites Lafayette during your recent visit to Cajun Country! Your feedback is invaluable and allows us to better care for our guest;it let's us know what's important to YOU! Until your next stay, safe travels!

Tammy K

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Met and beat my expectations. Easy check in and check out. All the staff were friendly and helpful from the front desk, housekeeping and breakfast attendant. Room was clean with a comfortable bed and pillows. Will definitely stay there again when working in the area. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Trip type: Travelled on business

gordongauthier
Thank you for the fabulous feedback! The staff at the Staybridge Lafayette understands the many choices our road warriors have when choosing a hotel. We're thankful you chose us! Please contact me if I can assist the next time you're in Cajun Country!

Tammy