All reviews training center room was comfortable and clean location was perfect fresh towels recommend this hotel front desk staff survival
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here in the past. A few years ago it was a little outdated and width some strange clientele but now they have updated the rooms all have flat screen TVs the staff is very friendly breakfast is very good. I love watching the planes land from the balcony. I would recommend this place to my friends and family

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Natalie H
PatelGM, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Natalie,

Thank you for taking some time to submit your review. We have spent a lot of time and effort in the updating of our rooms and property and I am glad to hear that it has not gone unnoticed.

Being as close to the airport runway as we are, there are guests, such as yourself, that have taken advantage of that and also enjoy watching the planes land.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The location of the motel was really close to the airport, so that was really helpful. It was a really good place to discuss business since there weren't any problems with noise.The rooms were clean and organized, making me have more of a comfortable stay. The Staff members were outstanding, making sure that i got what i needed to top it off with their excellent service. I really enjoyed my stay here at Days Inn.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank fadishoufi

Thank you for submitting your review. I am happy to see that we not only met your expectations but have exceeded them.

Other than the occasional aircraft landing or take off, our property is quite quiet. The staff does their best to make sure all of our guests are enjoying their stay while not being too loud as to disturb the other guests.

Our staff strives to not only meet, but to anticipate and exceed our guests needs.

We look forward to your stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Went to have a getaway with the wife. Room was spacious and clean. Great location and easy to find. Great rate for what the room was. Recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert K
PatelGM, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Robert,

Thank you for taking a moment to submit your review. We are very proud of the updates we have done to our property and glad to see that you appreciated them as well.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Motel was well kept. They were painting the outside doors, etc. while we were there. No problems with noise. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful.Breakfast was above average.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 470marilynt
PatelGM, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Marilyn,

I wish to thank you for taking a moment to submit your review. We are glad to see that our renovations are being well received and that while doing them we have kept the noise level down. I am very proud of my staff and their willingness and ability to answer any questions our guests may have. I am also happy to see that you enjoyed your breakfast with us and hope that you will visit with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Service was sort of non existent, but the room was comfortable and clean. Good value for the price.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 775angelicaw

Angelica,

Thank you for taking a moment to submit your review. I am glad that your room and our hotel met your expectations and that our service of the rooms and such was done with out the need to interrupt your stay with us.

We are proud that we have continued to provide The Best Value Under the Sun. and look forward to your visit again in the future.