All reviews double tree cookies new orleans front desk enjoyed my stay staff was friendly business trip would stay here again free parking mardi gras shuttle service an early flight airport downtown interstate nola
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed there in July. I didn’t like the room I was in, the air conditioning was not turning off properly and the shower did not have any pressure. I asked for another room and the hotel was fully booked, but as soon as possible mr Kristian Perez made another room available for me. And he had the consideration of putting me in the same floor as my mom! So I did not worry about her getting to find my room, take elevator, etc. I would like to thank mr Perez for the kindness and efficiency!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ChrisK6563, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Phoneutria P,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the air conditioner and shower. Thank you for bringing those to my attention. I have had the engineering team look into those concerns and get them rectified. I'm glad to hear that our team was able to get you moved into a more convenient room for you.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Friendly staff, convenient location, and great pool! Rooms were very clean and comfortable, and the staff was excellent. Parking is secure and reasonable. Breakfast buffet is good if you have a voucher--otherwise, find something amazing for breakfast while in southeast Louisiana!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ChrisK6563, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Hi RossBab,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and hope to get a chance to host you again soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Difficult to get into. Have to pay for parking. Paid extra for the breakfast, that was nothing more than a glorified continental breakfast that they didn't replenish when they ran out of something. Was withing walking distance to good food and bar and room was okay but overpriced for what you get.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Chris K, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Hi Philip B,

I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I will make sure to discuss the breakfast with our Food and Beverage team. I appreciate the feedback and hope you give us another chance to show you our progress.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Flying in from airport and just wanted to be close to I10 to drive back home. Was close to airport, had plenty of restaurants around and could get a Dunkin Donuts cup of coffee at 5:00 a.m. a block down to hit the road for a early morning drive. They also have a shuttle van for those that need to use one.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi 2ontheroad4fun,

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here and hope we get a chance to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night as I had an early flight out of New Orleans Airport. The front desk staff was friendly and welcoming. My room was clean and comfortable. I could never get any of my devices to connect to the hotel WiFi and I usually do not have any problem at Hilton brand hotels. As usual, they have two WiFi signals for members of their Honors program. One signal says AT&T which is the Hilton brand provider and the other says hhonors. I never know which one to pick. At some hotels one works and the other doesn’t. At other hotels, they both work and at this hotel, neither worked. On top of that, I had to pay $10 for the honor of parking at their hotel while spending money to stay overnight.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Chris K, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Hi DDay1959,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with the internet connection. Thank you for your feedback, I will make sure our engineering team works with the internet service provide to verify that everything is working as it should. I apologize for the inconvenience this caused during your stay.