All reviews front desk landing restaurant new orleans french quarter bed was comfortable coffee maker shuttle driver the check in process next morning upon check convenient location early flight wake up call minute drive great customer service definitely stay here again rental car
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

OMG!!! Where do I begin? My wedding reception was held at the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport on June 30 . Big shout out to Logan thanks for everything, Mr Wallace work above & beyond with my guest ,me & my husband also Mr Gary made sure everything went smoothly. & I can’t forget about the chef the food was delicious my guest enjoyed everything. I can’t thank you guys enough along with the staff may God forever bless y’all ..

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2018

The rooms are in need of new mattresses.
The restaurant is now closed for dinner. If you want dinner you have to have it in the bar.
The waitress, Angela, is accommodating and friendly. She's the only reason to eat in the noisy bar.
The front desk has one person to care for its guests. They are charging $10 to park in the hotel parking lot in Kenner, LA !

Room tip: Lobby is often noisy with cruise ship employees lounging all through out the place. Reminds me of a bus station!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank robpruitt48
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The room was nice upon walking in but was very disappointed that there wasn't a refrigerator or microwave. There was a tear in the bed sheet on the side which was very upsetting. I definitely expected more out of a Crown Plaza!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The rooms are tired and the WiFi doesn’t work, but the worst part is that there is one person working at the front desk. I tried to call down to get a wake up call and it rang for 7 minutes. The woman at the front desk isn’t the blame - the greedy managers who decided one person was enough to save a few bucks was, and they should be ashamed.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2018

The room was fine, clean and quiet. It was a hike from the front desk and they could have better signs getting you there. Many people were wondering around looking for their room. I had to pay 10 bucks to park in the parking lot. I don't like that. It is just a fee grab. I won't stay there again just because of that.

It is not within walking distance of any really good restaurants and it is on a busy corner but the hotel itself is fine. I stayed one night. Front desk people were very nice.

• Trip type: Travelled on business