“Great Coffee and More!”

French Press Coffeehouse
Ranked #3 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Kenner
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Nice place to go to to get out of the traffic for a rest and an excellent cup o Joe!!! The service is excellent and the coffee is even better!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

The coffee is the best around! Always delicious and staff is always friendly. I get all my friends and out of town visitors hooked on this place. So funny story, I tell my husband that I don't go very often which is a lie because every time I am in town I stop for a coffee.He is with me one day when I do stop for a coffee and all out the blue at the drive thru window the barista asks me if I want my usual!! OOpps... uh yeah sure. They never asked that before. Well, I had to fess up. Yep, I come here all the time because it's that good. I even plan trips out that way just to get coffee! It's a 20 minute drive to the nearest location. Worth the trip! Moyen decaf southern pecan!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I always enjoy visiting here. The flavored coffees, hot, cold or frozen are very good as are the sweet treats. The chicken salad is great as are most of the soups.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

This is an internet Coffeehouse cafe with good coffee and an adequate selection of sandwiches, salads and pastries.
The people are real nice. It's a great place to pass time, use your internet and eat some food

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

I am actually not a coffee drinker but decided to try the LaFreeze one day because it looked so good on advertisement. Big mistake, I am heavily addicted now. The southern pecan and wedding cake LaFreeze is so good! Can't get enough and need to buy stock. Try you one I'm sure you will be hooked forever!

Been to French Press Coffeehouse? Share your experiences!