See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2017

BEST drive-up motel I have ever stayed in!!!! Owner on site 24/7. Great beds!!
Owner is a WHITE, WIDOW, AMERICAN woman and proud of it!!! Works on the grounds all day. The rooms are spotless!!! Will return every time I am in the area. Do not pass this one up!!! Trivago says it is closed but it is very much open for business!!!

Room Tip: None, I think are all good
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank beth K
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

It had been a few years since I'd stayed there, but I had a project around Jonesville recently - and with nice stays in the past -we opted to try them again this time.

Bottom line: It's clean and comfortable, and the staff is very hospitable. Reasonable priced. A completely serviceable place (and convenient) if you are working in the area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jamesrmcdaniel
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Jonesville Louisiana isn't exactly a vacation Mecca. Most of the people who stay here are working construction nearby. This is a Mom-and-Pop motel. Arrive too late, and you'll find the office closed with a number to call posted on the door. There's no phone in the room, but the wi-fi is free. There's no room service, but there's a microwave, fridge and coffee pot in the room. The furniture is a little worn, but the bed is plenty comfy. The carpet is a little worn, but it's clean. There's no whirlpool tub, but plenty of hot water for a shower. The proprietor was friendly and helpful to me. The room was quiet and the air conditioner works. There are nicer hotels, but they are more than 30 minutes away. Adjust your expectations and it's just fine.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 20 August 2015

My family traveled there for a conference and we had previously stayed there some years ago. It was on decent (at least used to be) place in the city. The workers were kind but the owner was very rude. The original room one of our relatives went in was moldy smelling and she knew it. Our family (and it was several of us) will never patronize this business again. I really wondered if she was prejudiced.

Room Tip: I would not recommend this place.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank Pat0614
Reviewed 28 March 2015

When we arrived (as guests of a local church) we were grunted at with "You with the church? Over there." and a pointing finger. No explanations of the wi fi password (which is terrible!), no welcoming greeting, no directions to an ice machine...nothing. The room is adequate, clean, reasonable in size, but has no clock and no telephone. The double room only had 2 towels for 4 people. The next day we left at 10 am, after speaking with the maid about the remote control that didn't work, and returned at 2:30. 5 minutes after our return, the clerk came to our room to look for the maids' keys. At 3:00, the toilet was used, and we found out that the water to the entire complex was shut off, and would be for several hours! Would have been nice to be told before we used the toilet!!! Thus, the title of my review...SERIOUSLY??????

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business