“"Excellent Meal! Lip Smacking Good!"”

Big Mike's BBQ Smokehouse
Ranked #1 of 204 Restaurants in Houma
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Big Mike's BBQ Smokehouse is Houma's only home-style BBQ destination. At Big Mike's BBQ Smokehouse we offer amazing brisket, smoked turkey, baby back ribs, and the best hamburger in Houma. We understand the need for quality BBQ in southern Louisiana and have spent more than a year perfecting our sauce, which we know you will love.
Reviewed 2 December 2017

I had this delicious treat at work as a free meal from a drug rep. The brisket was tender and cooked perfectly. The baked beans smooth and tasty. The jambalaya was full of meat and seasoned well. This meal took me back to my childhood and I ate everything and licked my fingers until full. Yummy until the end!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Best BBQ in Louisiana! Period!. I travel a lot and eat out everyday. This is my favorite resturant in Houma and in Louisiana. I love the spare ribs, they dont even need sauce. I love their original sauce best. My whole family loves Big Mike's. The food is very consistant. I have eaten just about everything they serve. I have brought cutomers in from Texas, Missississppi, Alabama and Georgia there, they all said that thet liked it. I have used them to cater for customers with great satisfaction.
Keep up the good work guys and gals.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

This place is the best bbq I’ve had ever!!! The manger is nice and never have had any problems. The bread pudding was amazing as well

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I've yet to be disappointed with the food at Big Mike's. when I'm in Houma and it's close to lunch time I head over for some really great BBQ. I love the brisket.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Mike's BBQ has me keep coming back for the brisket, beans and potatoe salad. The best BBQ brisket so tender and awesome flavor. Mom loved the baked potatoe brisket on top.