“The best bbq”

Big Mike's BBQ Smokehouse
Ranked #3 of 204 Restaurants in Houma
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Big Mike's BBQ Smokehouse is Houma's only home-style BBQ destination. At Big Mike's BBQ Smokehouse we offer amazing brisket, smoked turkey, baby back ribs, and the best hamburger in Houma. We understand the need for quality BBQ in southern Louisiana and have spent more than a year perfecting our sauce, which we know you will love.
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

This place is the best bbq I’ve had ever!!! The manger is nice and never have had any problems. The bread pudding was amazing as well

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I've yet to be disappointed with the food at Big Mike's. when I'm in Houma and it's close to lunch time I head over for some really great BBQ. I love the brisket.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Mike's BBQ has me keep coming back for the brisket, beans and potatoe salad. The best BBQ brisket so tender and awesome flavor. Mom loved the baked potatoe brisket on top.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Always excellent. My favorites are the brisket, pulled pork, and the ribs. Can't wait til the Thibodaux store is open!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Mike's Barbeque is a locally owned restaurant serving delicious ribs, chicken, sausage, brisket and pulled pork. The menu also offers other selections as well.
Side dishes and desserts are homemade. Staff is professional. Nice atmosphere. Highly recommend!

Been to Big Mike's BBQ Smokehouse? Share your experiences!