“Awesome Southern BBQ”

Big Mike's BBQ Smokehouse
Ranked #3 of 206 Restaurants in Houma
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Big Mike's BBQ Smokehouse is Houma's only home-style BBQ destination. At Big Mike's BBQ Smokehouse we offer amazing brisket, smoked turkey, baby back ribs, and the best hamburger in Houma. We understand the need for quality BBQ in southern Louisiana and have spent more than a year perfecting our sauce, which we know you will love.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

No matter when you go they are always packed and a line but it is so worth the wait. I honestly love their green beans and "burnt ends" but everything on the menu is amazing.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food is always good, but the customer service is awesome. The people who work there seem genuinely happy to be working there.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The food was great. You get a lot for your money. The service was very nice. If you go, make sure you have a little extra time, cause they are busy.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Big Mikes has the best BBQ in the tri-parish area. I have consistently had good food every time at this restaurant. The service is good and the food is always hot. Be prepared to spend a little extra but it is well worth it.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I had heard Big Mike's was very good so recently when I went to Houma I had to try it.
I ordered the pulled pork sandwich with baked beans as a side.
The sandwich was awesome and the side was pretty good, too.
The staff was polite and attentive.
Wait time was 5-10 minutes and the place was full by the time I left.

Been to Big Mike's BBQ Smokehouse? Share your experiences!