“Brisket! Texas BBQ”

Add it.
Dickey's
Ranked #30 of 54 Restaurants in Harahan
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Do you miss Texas? Get your Brisket "fix" at Dickey's. Great taste, smoke ring, and tender! all is good!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Good bbq. They do not season their meats as much as other bbq joints in the NO area. That is my preference. Food was good, will return and the service was good.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

We picked up sandwiches to bring home. We had pulled pork sandwiches and they were very good. There were large chunks of meat and no fat. The meat was juicy and the bun was nice and fresh. I would have liked them to have given us more sauce as we only had one small container. The sauce was tasty and next time I will ask for an extra container of sauce.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

This is one of those BBQ joints that puts out decent Q, but nothing really jumped out and grabbed me. The pulled pork and brisket were tender and juicy. The sides really were the best thing on my plate. The staff was very friendly and made me feel welcome. If you are on that section of Jefferson Hwy. and really need a BBQ fix, this just might do it.

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

I really like the ham at this place. The staff is friendly but tad slow on working through line to get food. The few times I went they are out of Coke, sauce containers, or ice for drink. But they are friendly. The only thing to me is sides are lacking.

Been to Dickey's? Share your experiences!