“Great Grilled catfish!”

Cate Street Seafood Station
Ranked #7 of 142 Restaurants in Hammond
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Description: At Cate Street Seafood Station, we treat you like family! From chefs to servers, our team works to give you a great dining experience. Located in downtown Hammond in a restored train station, our restaurant has been proudly serving tender steak, local seafood, and fresh sushi for over 12 years. We know you'll find something you enjoy at Cate Street Seafood Station! { Lunch and Dinner Specials Every Day } { Happy Hour From 3pm - 6pm } { 2 for 1 Frozen Crazy Trains All Day Every Day }
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I had the best grilled catfish poboy and excellent non greasy sweet potato fries I've ever had in my whole life. (& I am 71) excellent service also.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

Great Sushi if you know what to ask for. The rest of the Menu (which is large) seems to be an after thought.

Reviewed 15 January 2012

I had the seared ahi and the burning man roll. both were good and the drinks were top notch. would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 31 December 2011

Cate street has such a diverse menu that everyone is happy when we go here!
My husband and I love the sesame crusted tuna appetizer and the sushi.
Our daughters love the seafood options like fried catfish and our son loves the spaghetti and meatballs.
Sitting outside eating watching the trains go by is the best!

1  Thank lisalisala
Reviewed 27 December 2011

I'm fussy about seafood. Having lived in Japan over six years, I learned to avoid sushi very far inland. Cate Street does an excellent job. Freshness and quality must be paramount; they surpass presentation. Variety of their menu is great too.

1  Thank Realkayakjack