We stayed two nights the last part of February, 2012 since my husband was working nights and he wanted us close to him. Our first impressions were GREAT! The front desk people were very professional yet extremely friendly. The room was clean for the most part; there were smudges on the counter top in the bathroom. I was suprised to find that we could hear conversations out in the hallway. I also heard the next room's TV, so that made me a tad uncomfortable. I was a little disappointed in the breakfast selection. It seemed to be convenient food and not really a hot breakfast.
When I asked the cleaning lady to make our room the last to be cleaned since my husband needed to sleep, it seemed to fluster her resulting in our room not being cleaned at all. For the price we paid, I'm not sure that we'll stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our area is home to some of the south's most interesting and informative tourist attractions including Tanger Factory Outlet Mall, Lamar Dixon Expo Center, Cabelas, numerous Southern Ante-bellum Plantations, and local industries. We are known for some of the best restaurants in the country serving every cuisine you can think of including Mike Anderson’s Seafood Restaurant famous for south Louisiana cuisine at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gonzales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Gonzales
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gonzales Hotel Gonzales