Anantara Dhigu is set on a very beautiful lagoon. It is literally out of a dream (see my attached photos). One of the best holidays ever, though it is pricey.
- Very very pretty setting
- Dhoni Bar on Veli Island has amazing vegetarian pizzas
- Access to sister property at Veli
- World Class Thai Restaurant in a very beautiful setting
- Huge room with direct access to the sea (which is waist deep for at least 100 metres from the room).
- Very kid friendly
- Baby sharks and Sting Rays swimming around the lagoon - very very pretty and completely harmless
- Free kayaks and snorkels
- Friendly service
- Very costly
- Spa wasn't worth spending $500 for a couple's massage
- Nearly $500 for airport transfer for a couple was also steep
Overall I would highly recommend it. This resort has much better overwater suites and much better views than the sister Veli resort.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included