We went there last week, it was beautiful island and property. We love everything about it. The room was nice spacious and comfortable.. we stayed in overwater villa suite.
The only thing bothered us was the guest relationship staff / customer service staff (cs staff) who was assigned to serve us during our stay. He was not really helpfull, he was clearly showing that he just did his job and not loving it.
One more thing, we ordered dining by design and in the menu it said the price for 1 person, it was not fine dining like we expected, the food was ‘bulky’ and so big portion we have to leave so much food untouched. Was told that we should just order for 1 portion.. but clearly our cs staff didnt tell us this.
But the table n tend set up was beautifull and romantic.
Beside that experience with the cs staff and the food in dining by design, everything was perfect. We love the resort so much.. my kid didnt want to leave
Definately will come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic tropical island paradise set in the South Male Atoll, just half an hour from Male international Airport, Anantara offers the Maldives resort experience you've only dreamt about, with two lush islands, Dhigufinolhu and Veligandu Huraa. Unwind on endless white sand beaches, palm-fringed islands and pristine coral reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Dhigu Resort And Spa
- Anantara Dhigu Hotel South Male Atoll
- Anantara Resort Maldives
- Anantara Maldives
- Anantara Hotel Maldives