US$95
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$54
Hotels.com
All reviewssmall townhot foodstay there againroom was cleanstaff was very friendly and helpfulhousekeeping stafftwo nightsin townsausagecajun musicmardi grasmaintenancejacuzzipillowssyrupdc
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Love staying at this place, very convenient and close to everything. The staff was great and very helpful. I woods definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting and need their privacy. Make sure to try out DC'S across the street.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestSalesTeamEunice, Sales Team at Best Western Eunice, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thank you for reviewing Best Western Eunice. We appreciate your 5 star review and glad you found our staff and product perfect. We want you to continue supporting us, hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I was unable to book the room online, either through TripAdvisor or directly on the hotel's website. I think the hotel has only two rooms with Jacuzzis, one smoking and one not, and unlike last year, those rooms were not offered online this year. I had to call the hotel directly (from overseas at $2.50 per minute) for the reservation. The booking call was handled smoothly and professionally.

We had room 110, the non-smoking Jacuzzi room. Somebody had smoked in the room, not recently, but there was enough lingering odor to be mildly unpleasant upon first entering the room. As a former smoker who quit in 2005, I am familiar with the odor, and my sense of smell has returned to its pre-smoking sensitivity. That smoker should have been charged for replacing the carpet and drapes, which should have been done.

At around $148 per room night, all inclusive (the AAA rate), I felt the room cost almost twice what it was worth, especially in a small town. Maybe I'm just getting old and not staying in hotels often enough to be tuned in to inflation. As it turned out, my wife was not as interested in the Jacuzzi as I was, so if we stay here again, we won't get that room.

My impression is the room was not vacuumed properly on a regular basis. We always remove our shoes indoors. A few times when there was some water on the floor by the lavatory or bathroom, my feet left dirty footprints. My wife kept a pair of flip-flops at the edge of the carpeted area for use in the lavatory and bathroom area.

There was a dead fly on the floor near the toilet for our entire four day stay.

Why didn't we bring these issues to the attention of the management? During our stay there was nothing that could be done about the leftover smoke aroma, as this was the only non-smoking Jacuzzi room in the hotel. The cleanliness issues were only minor annoyances; it's not my job to QC hotel housekeeping; and I'm notifying the management now.

Enough negativity. Time for a more positive note.

The room was pleasant and well furnished, with a stuffed chair and footstool, small desk with office type chair, and all the usual things you see on the website. Eating take-out meals in the room would have been better with a small dining table, but there wasn't room for anything like that, so we put plastic bags on the footstool and used it as our table, one of us on the big chair and the other on the office chair. I suppose we could have moved the little corner table and used that, but it didn't occur to us when we were hungry.

The air conditioning and plumbing worked well. This kind of thing is basic, but since one review mentioned plumbing problems and another was happy with the A/C, I thought I would give credit where credit is due. The hot water was not too hot, maybe for liability reasons, so when I filled the Jacuzzi, it was all hot water.

Unlike one of the reviewers, we enjoyed the breakfasts and encountered no problems with freshness. We usually ate near the middle of the breakfast hours, neither early nor late, and everything was fine. The staff monitored the buffet closely and promptly replenished anything that was getting short. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday mornings the buffet had scrambled eggs and a pretty good patty sausage. Sunday it was fried eggs and bacon. Mmmmm, bacon. For waffles there were chocolate chips and cinnamon available, along with butter and syrup. The coffee was Community, most excellent. In addition to the hot food, the buffet had all the usual things you would expect. Except there was no microwave to heat sweet rolls etc., unless I missed it, which is entirely possible. All in all, I have to say the breakfast buffet is one of the hotel's best features.

One good thing about the location is the Dairy Queen next door. Another good thing is T-Boy's Specialty Meat Market across the street. We didn't go to the Mexican restaurant on the other side of the hotel from DQ. Not much else to say about location because Eunice is not that big.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful.

Having stayed here two years in a row, and finding that we didn't use the Jacuzzi enough to warrant the extra expense, for our next time in Eunice we will be doing some comparison shopping, but will include this place in the comparison.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
BestSalesTeamEunice, Sales Team at Best Western Eunice, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

We are thank you for visiting our property, we hope you give us a second chance to improve on items and we are thankful for your very detailed review!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We were on the last 3 legs of a 12 day road trip. Exhausted and had stayed at a real dump the night before, unknowing until we were already checked in. Sandra was so helpful and pleasant I just can't think of enough good words to describe the experience. The room was clean and comfy and we enjoyed the breakfast. We ate at the DC? or D and C restaurant almost across the street. Very good food. I would highly recommend this Best Western. Thanks again, Sandra for being so helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
BestSalesTeamEunice, Sales Team at Best Western Eunice, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Thank you for reviewing Best Western Eunice. We are proud of our staff and her efforts to make you and your family feel at home. She will be thrilled to see your review on display!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

This place had great breakfast and rooms were working properly and rooms were very cool with the hot weather would strongly recommend this property. Staff greeted us well. Hotel is centrally located in town

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestSalesTeamEunice, Sales Team at Best Western Eunice, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for reviewing Best Western Eunice. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

If you want to have to plunge your own toilet when it doesn't work, stay here. If you want leftover breakfast items, stay here. If you want to see hotel staff that dress like they just rolled out of bed...putting zero effort into how their appearance is, stay here. This place is a trainwreck to say the least.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestSalesTeamEunice, Sales Team at Best Western Eunice, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Effie, thank you for reviewing websites, we are deeply sorry for the encounters you've faced. We will review and correct the issues, we hope you give our property a second chance to prove ourselves. We hope the room itself was wonderful!