All reviews dairy queen small town great job hot food room was clean housekeeping staff class reunion at home in town sausage mardi gras jacuzzi pillows syrup housekeeper
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Stay at this Best Western when travelling to Eunice, LA to listen to Cajun music, etc. Friendly professional staff, clean rooms, centrally located. Usually pretty quiet but this time, the upstairs guests were noisy ALL NIGHT LONG! Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep, should have reported it but were afraid of retaliation.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BRIAN G, Manager at Best Western Eunice, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Mrs. Karen,
I am so sorry you had to go thru all that noise, I wish you would have let our front desk know about the noise, we do not reveal anyone's name or room number when they have issues with another room.
I truly apologize for this and hope that this does not stop you from staying with us on your trips here.
I hope your trip home to Texas was a good and safe one, and again , I am truly sorry and I hope to see you soon.

Take Care and God Bless

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Great hotel for the price the staff was very friendly and helped a great deal after a bad experience at another hotel and had to swap to here. Staff helped me out with different things on 3 occasions was very pleased and will stay again if in the area!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
BestSalesTeamEunice, Sales Team at Best Western Eunice, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

We are thankful you choose our Inn as your preference and thank you for taking the time to review us as well. Please call us and let us know what we could have done better to receive a 5 star rating! Look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2016

I plan to stay at Best Western whenever I visit my family in Eunice. The breakfast, cleanliness of the hotel, politeness of each staff member as well as the maintenance workers made my stay most pleasurable.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BRIAN G, Manager at Best Western Eunice, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Thank you so much for those kind words....so glad you enjoyed your stay.....hope to see you soon...take care

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Our room #207 was very clean. We had a king size bed and had a separate sofa for relaxation. Location was very good, located right next to Dairy Queen and DC Restaurant on one side and Hacienda Mexican Restaurant on the other side (all walking distance). Glad that the rooms are close to parking. Very nice large outdoor pool. - I didn't get the gals name at the front desk (7/3 p.m.), she was extremely sweet and went out of her way. I asked if she had any paper plates and cups; she gave us the items (we had ordered pizza and sodas). This Best Western location have a very helpful group of people that work here! We go to Eunice to visit relatives often, we will definitely book here when we do.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
BestSalesTeamEunice, Sales Team at Best Western Eunice, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Charlotte, thank you for reviewing Best Western Eunice. We are thankful for your stay and glad you enjoyed all the amenities and features of the property. We are indeed in prime location sandwiched between several restaurants. Hope you enjoyed the pool in this wonderful weather. We are glad staff made you feel welcomed and catered to your needs. They will be thrilled to see their hard work on display by your review. We hope to see you soon. Please feel free to call us at anytime for future bookings!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This location is becoming a bit worn and dated. The mattress was comfortable, but I did not like the trendy little square pillows. I could not get my neck in a comfortable position. I should remember to pack my own pillow, I guess. The room seemed clean enough. The TV and wifi worked. Breakfast was served, but was the typical buffet breakfast for Best Western. We did not eat it. There is not much to choose from, hotel-wise- in this little town. We stay here occasionally when visiting family.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestSalesTeamEunice, Sales Team at Best Western Eunice, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Thank you for reviewing Best Western Eunice on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your feedback and glad you enjoyed free unlimited internet usage and our flat screen televisions. Unfortunately, the pillows are required by Best Western as their preferred standard pillows. Entire hotel has been renovated recently with brand new carpets, drapes, chairs and much more, though we will evaluate your comments and hope you stay with us again as you have in the past.