US$93
US$127
US$124
L'Acadie Inn & RV Park(Eunice)(Great Value!)
Howards Inn(Eunice)
US$99
US$97
US$64
Hotels.com
US$58
US$50
US$64
All reviewssmall townhot foodstay there againroom was cleanstaff was very friendly and helpfulhousekeeping stafftwo nightssausagecajun musicin townmardi grasmaintenancejacuzzisyrupdc
Reviewed 15 July 2016

I plan to stay at Best Western whenever I visit my family in Eunice. The breakfast, cleanliness of the hotel, politeness of each staff member as well as the maintenance workers made my stay most pleasurable.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BRIAN G, Manager at Best Western Eunice, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Thank you so much for those kind words....so glad you enjoyed your stay.....hope to see you soon...take care

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Our room #207 was very clean. We had a king size bed and had a separate sofa for relaxation. Location was very good, located right next to Dairy Queen and DC Restaurant on one side and Hacienda Mexican Restaurant on the other side (all walking distance). Glad that the rooms are close to parking. Very nice large outdoor pool. - I didn't get the gals name at the front desk (7/3 p.m.), she was extremely sweet and went out of her way. I asked if she had any paper plates and cups; she gave us the items (we had ordered pizza and sodas). This Best Western location have a very helpful group of people that work here! We go to Eunice to visit relatives often, we will definitely book here when we do.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
BestSalesTeamEunice, Sales Team at Best Western Eunice, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Charlotte, thank you for reviewing Best Western Eunice. We are thankful for your stay and glad you enjoyed all the amenities and features of the property. We are indeed in prime location sandwiched between several restaurants. Hope you enjoyed the pool in this wonderful weather. We are glad staff made you feel welcomed and catered to your needs. They will be thrilled to see their hard work on display by your review. We hope to see you soon. Please feel free to call us at anytime for future bookings!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This location is becoming a bit worn and dated. The mattress was comfortable, but I did not like the trendy little square pillows. I could not get my neck in a comfortable position. I should remember to pack my own pillow, I guess. The room seemed clean enough. The TV and wifi worked. Breakfast was served, but was the typical buffet breakfast for Best Western. We did not eat it. There is not much to choose from, hotel-wise- in this little town. We stay here occasionally when visiting family.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestSalesTeamEunice, Sales Team at Best Western Eunice, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Thank you for reviewing Best Western Eunice on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your feedback and glad you enjoyed free unlimited internet usage and our flat screen televisions. Unfortunately, the pillows are required by Best Western as their preferred standard pillows. Entire hotel has been renovated recently with brand new carpets, drapes, chairs and much more, though we will evaluate your comments and hope you stay with us again as you have in the past.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

This place was wonderful. They did great service and we will be staying here again. Room was nice and cool. Enjoyed room and exterior close to car. They did excellent in reservation process. All staff was willing to help us

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BRIAN G, Manager at Best Western Eunice, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2016

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write those kind words. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you guys again soon...take care.

thanks again
Brian Gary
Manager

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Made on line reservations at a lower rate on my way to a 5 K race. Was pleasantly surprised by the hotel and pool. Even got a room with a jacuzzi which was definitely a bonus treat. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Recommend this motel to anyone in this part of the south.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
BRIAN G, General Manager at Best Western Eunice, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Thank You for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, our staff works very hard to make each and every guest feel comfortable. Hope you have a great day and hope to see you soon