All reviewsthe grillst vincentmodern hotelfantastic breakfastsash windowsstayed one nightfresh fruitnice poolthe main roadhudsontaxihillairportcaribbeanislandtankinternet
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I stayed here for one night as I was flying back to St Lucia after my week in St Vincent. I must admit out of all the hotels I stayed at in St Vincent and the Grenadines, this one was the most out dated. It had a nice relaxed feel to it but at the same time wasn't what I was expecting for a beach hotel. It is well placed not too far from the airport, and Indian Bay beach is right there at the bottom literally.
The people/owners were a bit funny, and I was told by one of the staff that they were not allowed to speak to the guests.. "WEIRD". Also, clearly the owner did not know about data protection since I refused to give my personal details.
If I had a choice I wouldnt stay there again, would go for another Beach Hotel.

Room Tip: My room had a pool and beach view, it was just ok.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2016

We recently scheduled a concert at the hotel. The management were so accommodating in helping us to plan and execute our event, The service by staff was professional and courteous -- seamless. Everyone who attended was impressed by the elegance, the setting, the amazing views,the service, and the gracious management. I highly recommend the Grand View Beach Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ruth B
Reviewed 21 May 2016

I stayed at this hotel in june 2015 thought hotel was like a morgue. There was simple no excitment there it wasn’t near any shops or cafes or bars. It was expensive, if you wanted to eat lunch there or somthing to eat at nights the grill was open but not until 9pm, and the food isn't very tasty nor is it traditional, i can say 100% the staff are brilliant so friendly and helpfull i miss them. If i go back to st vincent i won't stay at the grand view beech hotel again but i will definitely go to say hi to the staff including the security guard

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2016

I stayed for 2 nights and greatly enjoyed the friendly and charming environment. Location and views are extraordinary. I also liked the very helpful attitude of the staff. Appreciated the fact that I was granted a late-check out by the management as the hotel was not fully booked. Rooms were nicely equipped, internet worked fine in the room; in my view good value for money, even though I would have liked a little breakfast to be included in the rate. Overall a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ASC200
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for our needs. We were visiting family, and the rooms are clean and well-appointed. Everything works well, and the views are spectacular.

The breakfasts are amazing. All local fare, flavourful and well-presented. Truly, the high point of our visit was getting to have the fantastic breakfast in the quaint dining room every morning.

Staff are friendly, courteous and always smiling.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple