See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and rented the motel for 2 days. The room was filthy and disgusting I did not realize it was so bad. We were told no refunds ... it advertises breakfast and coffee well, there was no breakfast. They offer wash machines and dryers but , one one working of each. This was the worst stay ever.... Everyone run for your lives ....

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We rented a room for the weekend to let the kids swim in the pool. Once we were checked in to our room we noticed the phone didn't work. The hair dryer didn't work. There were dirty socks left on the floor from previous guests. There were dead bugs in bathtub like it hadn't been clean in a while. The beds didn't have fitted sheets. Just regular sheet so all night I was pulling sheet back under me because I would wake up on bare mattress. It was horrible. Bathroom vent didn't work. My kids went ask for wifi password. That didn't work either. The pool was fun. That was the only thing I can't complain about. Also. We checked in as a family of 5. Our room had 2 towels and 2 rags and a hand towel. I asked for more towels once we were there. They never came. After we finished swimming I walked to the office beings our phone didnt work and asked for more towels. He said I can't give u more because we don't furnish towels for pool. I said we took one towel for the pool. And besides I asked for more earlier because we are a family of 5. It was all around a horrible experience and we will NOT be back!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2016

I wasn't sure that I had the right motel because the large sign near the interstate still said the Clarion Inn. It was only when I got up to the office door when I finally saw the Budget Inn sign. The gentleman in the office didn't look like somebody who really worked at a motel. The outside of the motel was pretty run down. It looked like half of the rooms were not rent-able. In order to get into the first floor rooms, you have to go up steep ramps, Overall, the room was okay but there needs to be some improvement. The curtain needs to have some more hooks to hold it up and there were several holes in the curtain, The security chain was broken on the door and the security lock (deadbolt) didn't fully work (a good sign that the door was warped). There is road noise because the interstate is very close (less than a couple of hundred feet away). The bedspread had some holes in it. There was a large flat screen TV but there were not that many channels to choose from. The wifi signal was sporadic even though I was just two doors down from the office. There was a microwave and mini-fridge in the room. Don't expect a breakfast. There is a restaurant next door and a BK on the other side of the interstate.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2013

When my family and I stopped in we where unsure what to expect for such a low price. The room was very neat and clean . The bathroom well sanitized very clean. Having children one who is asthmatic I was concerned about the typical smoking smell but there was a pleasant clean room no smoke smell. In the morning we all enjoyed free breakfast in their small home feeling kitchen located next to service desk. The security cameras made us feel safe allowing a better sleep (beds where also surprisingly comfy). We plan to stay here whenever we make long trips from Houston to Florida!

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank JoelCrespo
Reviewed 27 February 2013 via mobile

These room used to be nasty and a lot of nonsense going on here but since they changed owners the rooms are average very nice TVs and very very nice employees I stay here for a week and had no problems at all the rooms are st the rooms are still old but they're the cheapest around

• Stayed: February 2013