All reviews seafood restaurant front desk new orleans spent one night here indoor pool business trip the entire staff next morning definitely stay here again denise faith florida reward housekeeping gm nola funeral
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Everyone here is so friendly and accomodating! My family and I stayed a couple of nights here over Christmas time. The property is very clean and has many restaurants around. Shanda Alvia and Miss. Gloria took great care of me in the bisto while I waited for everyone to wake up! Thank you Marriott and all who made my experience here a great one!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I stayed two nights in the hotel. I liked the stay. I would like to say special thanks to Denise at the front desk. She was very considerate and helpful.
The one thing that I did not like about the hotel was a bad (stale) smell in my room #108.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We've stayed again at this hotel several times this year due to family visits. I have to say that they really know how to treat repeat customers. The front desk staff is always friendly and welcoming, especially if they had checked us in on previous visit. Of course, employee turnover is inevitable, but even staff members who have never seen us are always very welcoming. We stayed there again on the nights of 11/18/17 and 11/25-26/17.

The staff has so far managed to accommodate our special requests including the request for a high floor and a quiet room. I recognize that arriving at short notice it may not be possible to always do so, but so far they have.

The Bistro staff is uniformly friendly and efficient. The cooked breakfast order always come out of the kitchen promptly and correctly. Bistro staff member Shandra has a great memory and always remembers my breakfast preferences. She is also very cheerful, pleasant, and efficient.

The property is well-maintained with a modern, functional décor. We look forward to staying there again for our Christmas visit.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gbuhler
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a soccer tournament along with a lot of other people!! The hotel was obviously booked but we couldn’t tell by the service. Everyone was very nice. The room was clean and spacious. We had to be on the field very early and having the breakfast area downstairs was very convenient. The kids loved the pool area. Even though there were lots of kids staying that weekend we didn’t hear anyone running up and down the halls (we’ve had this problem before). It was very quiet in the room. It was also in a great location with lots of things close by.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Liza T
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I was there for a knitting seminar over a long weekend. The hotel is centrally located to anything you would want or need from restaurants, coffee, gas, or groceries. Shonda and Gloria took care of us with great breakfasts in the Bistro up front. The food was good, hot, and served up with plenty of personality. Denise was Miss efficient behind the desk with anything we needed at check in and beyond...again, always with a smile AND a Roll Tide even in Tiger territory! Ellen and Nick were our go-tos during our seminar events and anticipated our every need before we even knew we needed it! I am still convinced that Nick must not ever go home as I would see him at ever hour of ever day working so very hard!! The Entire weekend was a huge success and a BIG part of that was having it at this Marriott Courtyard. Thanks to all that staff that make it run so efficiently.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business