US$105
US$101
Clarion Inn & Suites Conference Center(Covington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$85
Hotels.com
Best Western Covington(Covington)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$75
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$122
US$88
US$105
Southern Hotel(Covington)
US$149
Holiday Inn Covington Southeast(Covington)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

All reviewsnew orleansspent one night hereindoor poolspecial thanksfront desk personnelthe entire staffbusiness tripcomfortable roomrelaxing stayshort staychecking innext morninggreat customer serviceexcellent staycleaning staffgreat experiencebistro
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My fridge went out on the first night. Carla, a member of the maintenance team quickly jumped into action, and had it replaced in a matter of minutes
. also, desk staff and cleaning staff courteous and friendly

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Stayed at this location for several days. Wonderful staff from front desk especially Ms. Kathy, support staff Ms. Carla and cleaning staff Ms. Orika all have done a wonderful job. Definitely will stay at this location again if passing through. Very easy access to interstate and many great restaurants in the area. Also close to services such as Walmart. Starbucks coffee om site and another close by

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017

A special shout out to Rhonda, Kathy, and Denise. Really helpful team that made the trip much more productive. I stay a many Marriott Courtyard properties and this one stands out because of the helpful, friendly staff.

Room Tip: I always ask for the back side of a hotel, but this entire property is in a quiet place.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2017

When I arrived in town, I realized I had left my pc charger at home. I called the hotel to find out if there was a place nearby I could purchase one. Rhoda answered and told me she would shuttle me to the Walmart to get one. When I arrived at the hotel Kathy and Rhoda were working the front desk and were very friendly and made me feel like they already knew me. Later Rhoda shuttled me to Walmart to so I could purchase a charger. Walmart was out, so Rhoda said she would let me borrow one from lost and found if there was one that worked. When we arrived back at the hotel she and Kathy did a search and happened to find a charger that worked with my pc! They saved my customer meeting the next day! I can't say enough good things about these two gems. As an added bonus, the hotel is very nice and clean as you would expect of a Marriott Courtyard.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Sherre and Carla were great when we checked in at 3am after a delayed flight and the water was scheduled to be turned off the next morning. They hooked us up with a room that had water and gave us a super late checkout.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family