All reviews front desk new orleans seafood restaurant the check in process spent one night here indoor pool special thanks went out of her way the entire staff relaxing stay short stay checking in next morning would definitely stay here again cleaning staff home away from home denise
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My fridge went out on the first night. Carla, a member of the maintenance team quickly jumped into action, and had it replaced in a matter of minutes
. also, desk staff and cleaning staff courteous and friendly

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Stayed at this location for several days. Wonderful staff from front desk especially Ms. Kathy, support staff Ms. Carla and cleaning staff Ms. Orika all have done a wonderful job. Definitely will stay at this location again if passing through. Very easy access to interstate and many great restaurants in the area. Also close to services such as Walmart. Starbucks coffee om site and another close by

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017

A special shout out to Rhonda, Kathy, and Denise. Really helpful team that made the trip much more productive. I stay a many Marriott Courtyard properties and this one stands out because of the helpful, friendly staff.

Room tip: I always ask for the back side of a hotel, but this entire property is in a quiet place.
Reviewed 15 August 2017

When I arrived in town, I realized I had left my pc charger at home. I called the hotel to find out if there was a place nearby I could purchase one. Rhoda answered and told me she would shuttle me to the Walmart to get one. When I arrived at the hotel Kathy and Rhoda were working the front desk and were very friendly and made me feel like they already knew me. Later Rhoda shuttled me to Walmart to so I could purchase a charger. Walmart was out, so Rhoda said she would let me borrow one from lost and found if there was one that worked. When we arrived back at the hotel she and Kathy did a search and happened to find a charger that worked with my pc! They saved my customer meeting the next day! I can't say enough good things about these two gems. As an added bonus, the hotel is very nice and clean as you would expect of a Marriott Courtyard.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Sherre and Carla were great when we checked in at 3am after a delayed flight and the water was scheduled to be turned off the next morning. They hooked us up with a room that had water and gave us a super late checkout.

Trip type: Travelled with family