Lowest prices for your stay
US$172
US$172
Hampton.com
US$173
Hotels.comUS$172
PricelineUS$172
FindHotelUS$177
All reviews complimentary breakfast great experience room was clean stay there again convenient location king suite in town breakfast food lafayette area waffles staff was very friendly business construction highway facility ballpark lady
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2021

Very nice hotel with friendly staff. Breakfast in the morning is appetizing. The time permitted for breakfast is enough. The rooms are nicely decorated. The hotel had a friendly atmosphere. I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

Stayed here 2 weekends in a row this summer and will be back next weekend. We play travel softball and the ballpark is super close. Rooms are clean and comfy. There is a huge common area where we can meet up and hang out. Even got to watch the LSU baseball game Saturday evening. Lots of restaurants nearby. While simplified, the breakfast was sufficient. Always our go-to hotel when we are in the area.
They also granted us ALL a later check out on Sunday which was amazing so we were able to rest and remain cool until game time.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2021

That’s my go to phrase when all is good. No worries. I’d recommend this place! I’d book again if I am in the area.
The bed was comfortable & clean. I have a thing- inspect everything before I unpack. It met my expectations well. The air conditioner worked well as well as the hot water. If I had to leave one suggestion- maybe an extra blanket in the room for cold natured people like myself. They probably would have brought one up if I’d asked but I didn’t think of it.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 27 April 2021

First, my son directed me to this hotel bc it was closer to where we needed to go, not because it was in a scenic area. Booked it, found out we may have been better at other Hilton hotel location, tried to change reservation 10 min later and was told it would be a $75 fee to cancel. Called 800# and was told that the franchise owner makes that determination and nothing they could do about it. Literally 10 minutes.
Decided to stay and upon arrival, found out there was a kids travel baseball tournament and the place was kids amuck, amuck, amuck. Until 3am! For as much money as these families spend on travel ball, I can’t believe some precious little unsupervised angels were allowed to run the halls til 3am. I guess it was a Med holiday weekend.
The next morning, we awoke to find that the breakfast was wiped out as well. You knew you were heavily booked with young families for this event and did not prepare. Come to find out, the family hosting the event that we were attending tried to book a group rate/block of rooms months ago and could not bc the baseball block was already booked- so the managers knew it was going to be young families with hungry kids and still did not have adequate provisions.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 17 April 2021

I was visiting on business. My wife and I were welcomed and all our needs were addressed and attended to. The entire staff is so very friendly. I will stay at this location on my return trips to Broussard.

Date of stay: April 2021