All reviewsstay there againfront deskgreat hotelroad constructionroom was cleangreat experiencebusiness travelconvenient locationexcellent servicegreat staffcomplimentary breakfasthotel manageranother brandsmall detailsvolleyball tournamentgreat nightfamily visit
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were on our way to New Orleans and decided to breakup the drive and stay one night near Lafayette where we had previously lived. We chose this hotel because it was relatively new and was on the south side of Lafayette. The hotel was clean and fresh. The service was good. When I got home I found out that I had been charged for an extra night and some other items after I had paid and checked out. Initially I thought it was just a temporary charge that is put on the credit card when I checked in, but then I noticed it was processed against my account. I called the hotel and the woman insisted that I had stayed two nights until I emailed her my receipt showing the time of check out. I will be staying some where else in the future. Always check your credit card charges...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We came here for a sporting tournament. The management and workers were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel. I even left an item at the hotel and they called me to let me know.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Colleen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Broussard-Lafayette Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We try our best to live up to the high standards of the Hilton brand and we are so glad that you were able to see that here. We hope that your team won at your Tournament. We hope that you enjoyed the new St. Julien Park & Sports Complex her in Broussrd. We enjoyed having you as a guest, and we would be happy to have you again next time you are in Broussard.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Rooms were clean and staff was very friendly. Continental breakfast was different each day of my stay. Hotel seemed to be new both in appearance and cleanliness. There is construction being done on Hwy 90 so some of the on and off ramps were closed.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your review on your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Broussard. We try our best to live up to the high standards of the Hilton brand and we are so glad that you were able to see that here. We apologize for the road construction in front of the hotel. We know that it is an inconvenience right now, but we appreciate you staying with us during the progress. We enjoyed having you as a guest, and we would be happy to have you again next time you are in Broussard.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

The hotel was nice and the workers were friendly. When we arrived they had confused us with another guest and gave them our room. They had not written down that someone was in the room so they gave us a key to that room. When we went up to the room and opened it there were guests already in there. Then when we got a new room, there was a used wash cloth hanging over the shower curtain rod.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Colleen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Broussard-Lafayette Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Mr. Dylan,
Thanks for contacting us and sharing your experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers regardless of whether or not their comments are positive or negative in nature. This has allowed us over the years to recognize our accomplishments, as well as identify the areas we need to improve. It's the voice of the customer which allows us these opportunities.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Excellent hotel. Very convenient to the highway, restaurants, wal mart, grocery store and etc. Staff members were superior! Hotel manager awesome! Room was clean and spacious! I would highly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple