All reviewsfront deskshuttle servicethird flooryogurtsausagecomfy bedclean roomsnight staybiscuitscrawfish festivalconvenient locationroad tripnew orleansdebbiemoteltexasstorm
Reviewed 31 October 2016

The hotel was excellent. Very clean and quiet. The clerk was very nice and attentive. The hotel even had a supper for guests. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed 11 October 2016

This is the first time I've stayed at a Microtel and I must tell you that it was better than I expected...certainly on par with a newer Holiday Inn Express or the like. Clean and comfortable, modern decor with very comfortable beds all at a reasonable price. We didn't roll into the hotel until around midnight, and the night manager was awesome. It was pet friendly too. Would repeat if my travels take me this way again. Very convenient to i-10.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank personofnote
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife for a night on town at Pont Breaux. Great room, AC worked great. They had a decent breakfast. The staff at the hotel was great. Didn't like some guy had a Bull Dog in the Lobby. It Was on a leash and it kicked my foot. I don't like other people's dogs licking on me. It was funny they have a no Smoking policy but let animals in the lobby. I don't like that.
Great cozy dark room. I'd stay there again.
Great value.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Stayed here one night while passing through. Check in was quick and easy. Room was bit on the small side but as we were staying one night not a big deal. Beds were ok and the bathroom was a bit small as well. Pool looked nice but did not get a chance to use it. Breakfast had the basics to get you going but nothing special.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2016

This is the best hotel I've been to the lady worked the night shift was a ANGLE she helped me to the room she pushed my 85 yr.old mother to the room and I carryed the bags at 1AM the place was very clean I told my frend to stay there on her road trip to GA.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family