“NEVER AGAIN......”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Breaux Bridge
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Breaux Bridge
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Reserved a "Suite" as I was traveling with my Mom and I wanted her to be comfortable and have some privacy. The room information said that the suite would accommodate 5 people. The clerk that checked us in was very unfriendly. The Lobby had 6 people in it watching TV and talking on cell phones being loud and using profanity. The clerk never said anything to them. The first room they put us in, the A/C was not working and there was a towel on the floor in front of the A/C where it had been leaking (floor still wet). So I went back to check in counter. The clerk did not want to move us saying that the maintenance guy would come up & fix the A/C. I insisted and we were moved to another room. The suite consisted of Queen bed and a Sofa Sleeper with a 5' partition separating us. The Sofa Bed was the most uncomfortable one that I had ever slept on. I ended up sleeping on pillows to mask the springs. When I brought to the attention of the morning clerk, she had an excuse for everything and even said the Sofa Bed was not meant for an adult to sleep on. (Why advertise that the room sleeps 5?) I asked for a manager & there was not one available. After talking with the clerk, agreed that they would give us a discount for the inconvenience. She took $10.00 off of the bill. I got a Cheese Danish and it was dry & hard so I threw it away. Needless to say, I will never stay there again. I would hope there are some nice Microtel's somewhere, but based on this stay I'm very leery to try another one.

Room Tip: Don't get a room with a sofa Sleeper if you intend to sleep on it.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 October 2016

The hotel was excellent. Very clean and quiet. The clerk was very nice and attentive. The hotel even had a supper for guests. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed 11 October 2016

This is the first time I've stayed at a Microtel and I must tell you that it was better than I expected...certainly on par with a newer Holiday Inn Express or the like. Clean and comfortable, modern decor with very comfortable beds all at a reasonable price. We didn't roll into the hotel until around midnight, and the night manager was awesome. It was pet friendly too. Would repeat if my travels take me this way again. Very convenient to i-10.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank personofnote
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife for a night on town at Pont Breaux. Great room, AC worked great. They had a decent breakfast. The staff at the hotel was great. Didn't like some guy had a Bull Dog in the Lobby. It Was on a leash and it kicked my foot. I don't like other people's dogs licking on me. It was funny they have a no Smoking policy but let animals in the lobby. I don't like that.
Great cozy dark room. I'd stay there again.
Great value.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Stayed here one night while passing through. Check in was quick and easy. Room was bit on the small side but as we were staying one night not a big deal. Beds were ok and the bathroom was a bit small as well. Pool looked nice but did not get a chance to use it. Breakfast had the basics to get you going but nothing special.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Baymont Inn & Suites Lafayette Airport
15.8 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA
8.4 km away
Holiday Inn Express Breaux Bridge (Lafayette Area)
0.9 km away
Americas Best Value Inn - Breaux Bridge

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Breaux Bridge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Breaux Bridge

Address: 2280 Rees Street Ext, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517-6755
Region: United States > Louisiana > Breaux Bridge
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Breaux Bridge
Price Range: €61 - €75 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Breaux Bridge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Breaux Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites Breaux Bridge Hotel Breaux Bridge