US$107
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$63
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$62
Maison des Amis(Breaux Bridge)
US$145
QualityInn
US$65
US$56
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskwindow seatwaffle makerbiscuits gravyshuttle servicethird flooryogurtroom was cleanfree breakfastnight stayback homecrawfish festivalconvenient locationnew orleansdebbielafayettemotel
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Clean, very quiet, great pool(5-1/2ft.depth) waffle maker for breakfast, brand new hotel. Will stay again!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed 5 July 2016

This place was clean, quiet and had a great free breakfast. The pool area was nice as well. Nothing fancy but it was a great place to stay while we were passing thru. Just off of the interstate enough so there is no loud traffic.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

We had a great experience here for a great value. Clean room, great staff. Breakfast had plenty of options. And the whole lobby is decorated with crawfish - right down to a crawfish Christmas tree! They explained that they are the Crawfish Capital and just had a big festival, but they keep the tree up year round and just decorate for the season. Such a novelty for a hotel like this and I really liked it!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Shoebox Room: First off the staff's attitude was a disgrace. Please don't bother them after housekeeping pass. They were rude when my kids went down stairs and asked for extra towels. They are serious about their go green policy, I personally find it's disgusting. Everyone DO NOT reuse towels without washing them, and in my household WE DON'T. To the lady that told my kids they weren't suppose to use the hotel towels when they went swimming: Lady, y'all staff stalked us the whole time we were in the pool, did y'all see them cheap towels outside? NO Y'ALL DID NOT! THEY AIR DRIED, THANK YOU. Next time say what you know, not what you think. Not to mention I left because I couldn't sleep; every time I'd inhale it smelled molded. Don't be fooled, it's the best looking hotel in Breaux Bridge, but the stinkiest. Please drive the extra 5 miles to Lafayette to find comfort.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

On arrival after a long days drive, we felt the lady at reception could have been a little more polite, she seemed grumpy & it felt like ‘why was we bothering her’, but she did soften a little. The hotel itself was pleasant enough, it did the trick, and we were only staying one night as we were moving on. The room was clean & comfortable, had all the mod cons with good bed, bathroom & T.V.
The breakfast was lovely as I made myself a sausage & egg muffin with cheese. Would stay there again.
8/10