“Great Family or Business Hotel”

Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown
Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed 21 September 2016

I stayed at this particular Residence Inn when it was first opened and was completely delighted at the customer service, interesting decor and gathering places in the lobby. At that time, I had a baby that was an infant (February 2016) and the front desk manager helped me and the baby to our room. He went over and above. I knew at that point this was going to be my "always" hotel in Shreveport area even though I had been faithfully staying at another boutique hotel. Recently, I stayed once again, and as usual everything was wonderful. Theo, one of the staff members, helped me with directions and we had a nice chat about Louisiana and what a good place it can be to raise a family. He really took the time to care about me as a customer and went over and above to make my day. I was able to work out in the cleanest gym I've ever experienced. Missed swimming, but want to try that some time too, as the hotel lends itself to R & R. A couple of critiques I might add - I love the suite rooms, but wish they weren't SOOO far down the hallway! And also, while the breakfast is just very nice, with clean area and well put together, it seems that the eggs are just not that great. Would it be possible to crack some eggs in a skillet, rather than use the factory stuff? Not sure, but for we gluten-free protein eaters....this ranks pretty high. Nevertheless, I will be back again and again. The staff is over and above fantastic. Thank you so much!

Room Tip: Suites are amazing for families with teens
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Felicia R, Manager at Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2016

Dear Brandi C,

AWESOME!! Thank you very much for choosing us as your home away from home. We are always thrilled to hear back from our guests, especially when they have enjoyed our hotel as much as you. We appreciate all of your feedback. We know the importance of listening to our guests as we are continuously looking to make the experience here more enjoyable. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your future stays with us!!

Travel Brilliantly.

Felicia Robinson
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Located in front of Harrah's Horseshoe, this hotel is a great alternative to the Horseshoe. Lovely room with Kitchen, stainless appliances, marble countertops, comfy bed, couch, desk, Large walk in shower. Great staff - very helpful and greeted me as I passed them. Free breakfast was really good with eggs, sausage patties, cereal, bagels, waffles, toast, fruit, coffee, 2 kinds of juice. My first time to visit and I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Studio with Kitchen was very nice
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Tamika M, Manager at Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Dear TexasRoadtripper,

Thank you for the Awesome review! We are so grateful you took the extra time to submit a TripAdvisor response. Thank you for summarizing our hotel and amenities quite perfectly! We could not be happier that the guest rooms, breakfast, and outstanding staff all exceeded your expectations! We strive to bring classic southern hospitality to life at the Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown and I am happy to hear that we succeeded! All the best and we can't wait until your next visit.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

We only stayed at this hotel for one night. When we first booked it I was kind of skeptical because the price was so low. This by far was one of the best places I have ever stayed at. Chris from housekeeping is the BEST!!!! If I owned this property, he would be working the front desk. His attitude/personality is warm and welcoming. He was very nice and made sure that we were satisfied. Not only was he nice but the rooms were very clean. Shout out to the entire housekeeping team for all the hard work they're doing. It is paying off. The rooms were SPOTLESS!! If I ever visit Shreveport again, this would be my first choice of places to stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

mirandab77: Thank you for choosing our hotel and recognizing our staff for their exemplary assistance. We are very proud of our staff's commitment to service and we thank you for personally recognizing Chris. We are indeed very lucky to have such outstanding team members and it is our pride to share your comments as an example of genuine service with Chirs and our team. We value you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

My family enjoyed our overnight stay here in July. The desk attendant was very friendly and the room was roomy and clean. We liked being right next to the shopping area and river. The pool was nice when we took an evening swim. The grounds and lobby area are modern and inviting.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Tamika M, Manager at Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Dear AleciaLester,

Thank you for the feedback and for staying with us when visiting the area. We are pleased that you were able to enjoy the hotel and the neighborhood. Our location is super convenient and with walk-able access to shopping, dining and entertainment it does offer a little something special to do. Please keep us top of mind whenever your travels bring you to Shreveport-Bossier City.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Stayed here for about 2 weeks with work. The facility is new, very clean and well maintained. The rooms have a nice kitchen setup, I cooked all my food in my room. the tv's have DIrect TV, all the sports channels including NFL Network. Theo the maintenance guy always made sure everything with my room was taken care of and regularly asked if there was anything i needed. Super friendly guy answered any questions I had, really enjoyed getting to know with him. Overall very nice hotel, would definately recommend

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear typinto,
AMAZING!!Thank you very much for choosing us as your home away from home. We are always thrilled to hear back from our guests, especially when they have enjoyed our hotel as much as you. We appreciate your feedback. We know the importance of listening to our guests as we are continuously looking to make the experience here more enjoyable. Theo is an outstanding person, and we're thankful to have him as part of our team. Our entire team works hard and strive to exceed all of our guests expectations. We again thank you for this glowing review and for the recommendation. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Tamika Miles

1.1 km away
The Remington Suite Hotel and Spa Shreveport
2.5 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City

Been to Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown? Share your experiences!