“GREAT Service and GREAT Food!”

Dining at Horseshoe Bossier City
Ranked #25 of 245 Restaurants in Bossier City
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Everyone at the Buffet was soooooo nice and friendly! We were 4 people eating lunch, and everything we tried was soooooooooooooooo good!!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

High prices for mediocre food. Trying to pass as class but very disappointing overall. Think that it used to be but has gone down since we were there last year. The only thing that's impressive is their overrated prices for food and esp their wine. Also, the dining room is too dark, trying to pass as romantic. If you want very good food, try the buffet which is one of the best.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I'm not sure how their were decent ratings for this buffet. We went to the lunch buffet after reading some of the reviews on a Tuesday. It is a clean buffet and had good presentation but the food was very bad. We tried the buffet at margaritaville and was impressed but we wanted to try another before leaving bossier. Unfortunately we shouldn't have. Usually in a buffet there are always a few entrees that taste ok but my wife and I couldn't find one.
I normally try small sample of everything then go back and place big servings on the items I liked. There were none.

Salad was not fresh. Calzone seemed old. It was 17.99 for lunch for which I would rather have eaten at any fast-food locale.
It could have been a bad day but a buffet needs at least one good dish.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

The two of us enjoyed dining at Four Winds Chinese; food was exceptiuonally good, fast and courteous service - we had the orange peel scallops, Mongolian feast, and Fried Chilean Sea Bass. High end for Chinese but worth the prices. We'll be back there again!!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The restaurants here are all class acts and great food! I am in the Process of trying them all and it’s s pleasure