“Best Seafood in Bossier City”

Jimmy's Seafood & Steak
Ranked #7 of 245 Restaurants in Bossier City
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Experience sophisticated dining in our riverfront restaurant, featuring prime steak and signature seafood entrées straight from the Gulf of Mexico. Our exquisite menu is complimented with an extensive, handpicked selection of fine wines.
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I have eaten here multiple times and have yet to find anything that I did not like. I have had to ask for accommodations because of diet restrictions and there was absolutely no problem and it was cooked to perfection. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Some busier nights reservations might be required, but the bar service is excellent.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the hotel and dined at Jimmy’s that evening. Daniel was our server and he was wonderful. The food was delicious!!! We decided to stay another night and Jerry recommended I try the lamb. I have never had good lamb anywhere until last night. Thank you Jerry and Danny for the suggestion. We will be back.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

So much potential but ball was dropped! We had a late valentines dinner drove five hours to get here and we both ordered the Ribeyes with mashed potatoes and mushrooms. Ordered Hot tea for our drinks and waiter slowly brought our drinks 1st. Asked for creamer and 15 min later no creamer and no longer hot tea! Bad omen! Had to wave waiter down from across the room to finallly get creamer. Steaks came very well cooked and I asked for 57 steak sauce and took one bite of the potato’s and room temperature. Waiter forgot about steak sauce and had to wave him down from across the room. Steak cold waiting for sauce so just said forget it, I will take the food with me and warm it myself. What could of been

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Smallish dining room which allows all of the staff to pay attention to everyone. The manager came by twice to make sure everything was going well. Great food, large portions, attentive staff. It is a good choice for a nice dinner out.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The food and service at Jimmy's was spectacular. The view is beautiful and the atmosphere is inviting and relaxing. This would probably be my favorite restaurant in Shreveport/Bossier and I would recommend it to all my friends. HOWEVER, Margaritaville has the worst trained, rudest valet attendants I have ever run across. Braxton and his supervisor that night should be fired! We will not return to the restaurant until something is done to reassure us that the valet attendants can be welcoming, polite, and efficient.