“Excellent large margaritas and great fajitas”

Nicky's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #138 of 236 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 January 2012

My favorite Mexican food in town. Large, delicious margaritas during happy hour. Great service and good prices.

There are newer reviews for Nicky's Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed 14 November 2011

Nicky's is one of the better Mexican restaurants in town. The service is usually good and the food even better. I love the Fajitas. The prices seem to be going up and that has actually stopped us from going as much as I would like, but for an occasional night out I would suggest Nicky's. Be sure to try their Frozen Margaritas!!!

Reviewed 31 October 2011

I remeber this being the first Mexican joint outside of Pacho's and El Chico. Back in the 80's there was a line waiting to get in on the weekends. Just a good cool place

Reviewed 29 September 2011

So I wasn't sure what to expect as so far not a lot of success with eateries around the area but I was pleasantly pleased with Nicky's on Viking.

Loved the red sauce on the enchilada's which were BOGO the night we were there. So what's not to like about that? Hubby thought the salsa was good, and the chips were all right too! We enjoyed the beans and rice as well. While I will still be on the lookout I think we have found a return trip eatery in Nicky's. Next time we will try the fajitas!

I will say that I was not overly excited with the service. All four diners at our table had major lag time in getting drink refills throughout our dining experience and our chip basket went empty with no refill until we asked mid-meal. We thought it would be noted when our food was delivered that it was nearly empty and be refilled but it was not.

Oh and for what it's worth the margaritas are strong according to hubby...and happy hour is 5-8 which is a nice deal!

Reviewed 9 August 2011

I try to eat at Nickys whenever I get to Bossier City. I love the food and the margaritas. The staff is always friendly and courteous. The atmosphere is great too. It's a lot quieter than Superior Grill, though I do like Superior too. I will definitely be back on my next trip to Bossier City.