“Rib Heaven”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
North Louisiana
“Rib Heaven”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Just face it - they are ribs and then they are RIBS - I have tried every place in both cities and this place wins hands down with the ribs - try the Bo-tater - oh my goodness - wonderful staff - great food - friendly atmosphere - Try the ribs - I bought 3 slabs and traveled to Hot Springs Village for a dinner - My ribs received rave reviews - I had bet my $$$ on them.

Bossier City, Louisiana
“Best Baked Potato Ever”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

They have the best loaded baked potatos in the region. Friendly staff. Good selection of other BBQ plates at reasonable prices.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank limodan1
Dover, Pennsylvania
“One word "BOTATO"”
Reviewed 26 July 2011

I highly recommend this restaurant. My brother highly recommended this restaurant and when we went down to visit him we had to go try it out. Our whole family LOVED this place. All of their food is exceptional but the BOTATO (a baked potato piled high with BBQ shredded pork , cheese and sour cream) was amazing. The price was great too. We loved it so much we had to eat their twice before we left louisanna. If you want a great meal at a great price this restaurant is a must try.

• Visited July 2011
Louisiana
“Oh yeah....THE BOTATO!!!”
Reviewed 7 April 2011

Picture this - a huge,soft potato - piled high with butter, sour cream, cheese and LOADS of fork tender chopped BBQ (with extra sauce on the side)!! Served with a really great mint spiced tea....I gotta go. Maybe I can get there before they close.....The BBQ is always great!

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank Louisianaluv2travel
Shreveport/Bossier City, LA
“Good, honest BBQ at a fair price!”
Reviewed 28 December 2009

You don't go to a BBQ place for decor...You go for the food and let it do the talking. I've never gone away hungry. From chicken to ribs to specialties like their "Botato" and "Bochos", I've never had a bad meal. Their sauce bottles are kept warm in a crockpot filled with hot water so you can add "just enough" instead of having sauce already slathered on the meat. Good, honest BBQ. Since The SXilver Moon or LEON's are no longer here, Bodacious and Uncle Henry's Smokehouse have filled that void.