All reviews louisiana downs indoor pool harrah's casino guest laundry the breakfast area breakfast attendant nice hot breakfast enjoyed staying here nice seating area lady working shower tub choice hotels very nice hotel very nice stay fridge and microwave would stay here again room was clean
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights for a bowling tournament. We had a room with 2 queens and a nice seating area large enough for all our luggage. It was very clean and the service we received was friendly and excellent. I would give this hotel a 5 star rating had it not been for 2 things........#1. The shower/tub we had was not safe at all. It had no handles or railings to hold on to and they were definitely needed due to an extremely slippery tub. Not safe for the elderly or unstable. And #2. Only 1 elevator in the hotel was a disappointment. We had to wait a few times for it to go up and down before we could get on. Other than that, our stay was pleasant.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel & room was clean I will definitely stay again when I go back to Bossier City! The only thing I didn't like was the breakfast the bacon & potatoes were too hard other than that everything was great!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We were travelling away from Hurricane Harvey and needed a room on the way to Hattiesburg,MS and were very pleased with this Hotel.Very new,very clean,great Wi-Fi and also a very good value.Located next to Harrah's Louisiana Downs which I thought might be a problem but it was not.Shower was excellent.Did not try breakfast because we got up a little later than normal.One of the best in Bossier City I'm sure.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

There are several things that put this hotel a step above its competitors. It has great showers! I love the shower stall vs. a tub/shower combination with shower curtain. There are lots of TV channels! Recently we've visited several hotels who seem to have cut back on their TV packages. The breakfast is similar in offerings to other comparable chains but the quality was noticeably better. The hotel is immaculate and both the young man at the desk and the breakfast lady were very friendly. The location is great if you want to visit Harrah's Casino or Louisiana Downs. Just a couple of areas for improvement: We had trouble with the room temperature. A slight adjustment made it a little too warm or cold. Also, this may sound petty, but the flowers at the entrance were wilted and appeared to need replacing or at least watering. Overall, however, this hotel is doing many things right!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I chose this hotel on reviews from other travelers on TripAdvisor. We were with our grown children, staying in 3 different rooms on Sat. Aug. 12th. The rooms were clean, hotel quiet, breakfast was good with a fair variety of food. One room was not cooling properly & they were given another room. The hot water heater was not working & we were not informed of this when we checked in. We were given a lame excuse that a lot of people had been using showers, really?? When we complained later, we were told a hot water heater was not working & repair on it was not expected until Tuesday! Plus the manager was out of town & wouldn't be back until Monday. The owner's whereabouts? Not available either...That is not the way a business should be run. There should be a list that the hotel can call in case of an emergency like this. That hotel was FULL. My husband was able to get the rates for our rooms reduced 60% which is not impressive at all. If this had been a Hilton property, we would have paid nothing as they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We will be back in the area in a few months & I will look for a highly rated hotel with decent prices. I'm not sure this hotel will be on my list AND if the owner of this hotel continues with his policy of repairs, the ratings on this hotel could slip. I am sure they want return business so they need to clean up their act.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family