All reviews in room jacuzzi crab legs large flat screen tv hot tub walk in shower nice room boomers comps slots valet
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Nice motel but was under repair so a bit of a mess breakfast was good nice fresh fruit. motel is quite away from town and nothing around but the casino alligators in waters out back that was nice to see

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Anthony C, Guest Relations Manager at Boomtown Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Hello, Becky. We believe that you recently stayed at our sister property, Boomtown New Orleans. We are glad to know that you had a good time while staying there and we hope to have you as our guest one day. Sincerely, Boomtown Bossier.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

If there were a way to give 0 stars then I would. They have the worst customer service and don't care about their loyal players. After 8 years will be finding a new place to blow my money. Might have done me a favor.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Anthony C, Guest Relations Manager at Boomtown Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Hello, Renee. We understand that you are in contact with the most appropriate
team to assist you at this time. We truly apologize for your inconvenience and hope that our team can resolve your issues as soon as possible. Sincerely, Boomtown Bossier.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Boomtown is a great place to stay when visiting Reno Nevada!

Very nice rooms and great staff not to mention the beautiful view of the Truckee river.

Their lobster buffet is also very unique and well prepared.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Anthony C, Guest Relations Manager at Boomtown Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Hello, Scott. It seems like you had a great time at Boomtown Casino in Reno, however, we are not affiliated with that property. This profile is for Boomtown Casino in Bossier City, Louisiana. We are glad to see that you had a great vacation though and hope that one day you get a chance to visit us in the East.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I've never been so disappointed in a room. Thought this was a nice casino hotel. Room was very basic. Needs major updating. Two beds. No table to put stuff on. No chair to sit on. No frig. Had to unplug light to plug in coffee pot. I had to steal a light bulb from one lamp to light the other. It was terrible. I was traveling with my 88 yo dad so we had 2 beds. Both bed sheets had holes in them. Thank goodness I had my can of Lysol, if I hadn't been so tired we would've left that night. For $169, are you serious. The next day I ask for a suite, yes but no roll away bed for me. Desk clerk was not real nice so, I got in my room after breakfast and called another local hotel they told me thru my tears come right then. It's was 10am in the morning and they let me check in. I didn't waste time to gamble there. They had gotten all the $$ they were going to get from me. The ladies in the buffet were so sweet to us. So, that's why I even put one dot! We were on fist floor near the elevators in handicap room. Ugh!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Anthony C, Guest Relations Manager at Boomtown Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Good evening. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback about your recent experience at our property. We are sincerely disappointed that this visit was not what you were expecting and certainly not the type of impression we want our visitors to leave with. We have forwarded your comments to our Directors so we can work on any and all the issues we can find. This way, we can work on continuing to create the best casino vacation for all of our guests. If you would like someone to reach out to you, please send us a private message with your contact information and we will forward it along. Sincerely, Boomtown Bossier.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We were a group of 23 travelling from Texas to enjoy fellowship, fun, and a little bit of chance. Our rooms were what we expected and the selection of the buffets offered us a good variety. We even had some winners at the slots as well as at the tables.

However, unexpectedly, one of friends suffered a heart attack and passed away in his sleep. Upon notification of this tragedy, the staff took charge and offered us a room for all of us to gather, etc. and worked with the police and the coroner. Thank you for your kindness and professionalism.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Anthony C, Guest Relations Manager at Boomtown Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Good evening. We are glad that our team members were able to provide you and your group with the best hospitality possible through this very saddening event during your trip. Please accept our condolences and sincerest respects as we wish your entire group a sense of peace during this time. We will certainly pass along your gratitude to our team to let them know how much it meant to your group for their kindness and professionalism. Well wishes, Boomtown Bossier.