“Great food and service”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #2 of 256 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An award-winning steakhouse famous for serving Certified Angus Beef® steaks. Each steak is cooked to perfection with Saltgrass-7 Steak Spice, and topped with garlic butter. All breads, dressings, soups and desserts are made from scratch daily. Great food and legendary hospitality make Saltgrass an enjoyable experience for the whole family.
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Visiting my son stationed at Barksdale AFB and the new granddaughter..had lunch at Saltgrass Steak House.. food was delicious..service was outstanding..will eat here again next time i visit..

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I had low expectations- I guess because it is a chain. I was pleasantly surprised. We went there at an odd time - about 3 in the afternoon after a movie matinee. We received great service! I had the steak salad and it was awesome! My husband had the fried fish and he said it was really good. We will definitely return! Note below - I cannot click the stars for service, food, and value. Maybe it’s a tablet issue (iPad). However, I would give this restaurant 5 stars for service and value and 4 stars for food.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The food was excellent, steaks had a great flavor and cooked just as ordered. salad was very good(cold and crisp). the service was very good and the restaurant was nice and clean. I would definitely recommend this location.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I've eaten at Saltgrass a few times and have never had a problem with any of my food or from the staff.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Our waiter was very attentive and friendly! The food was delicious and cooked exactly as ordered! I definitely would return and encourage others to try this restaurant!