“amazing”
Review of Four Winds

Four Winds
Reserve with OpenTable
Four Winds is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 256 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Traffic Street
Reviewed 14 April 2018

We were staying at hotel and decided to try out this restaraunt that was down stairs. The staff was excellent. It is cozy and relaxing. The food was amazing. Unlike any chinese we have every eaten

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful meal with my wife. I had an awesome crab and asparagus soup while my wife enjoyed the veggie fried rice. Plentiful portions, wonderful atmosphere and ask for Ngoc as your waiter. Very attentive and helpful. Didn't speak to us in a condescending manner when asking about menu items... We've experienced this at other places before. Highly recommend stopping by when you're in town.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We eat here every visit to the Horseshoe! Always good, and wait staff is great. We always had Sharon until she retired this year. Now we ask for Andrea! Great food, service and price.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

It was a very clean and good and menu good. Will come again soon nedt month.Some prices little high most place in Vegas are high. Will come back again see what they offer again.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

While searching for the best vegan meal, this restaurant hit the spot with several options. Although the FW Vegetable Medley, the Salt & Pepper Edamame and the Stir-Fried Eggplant looked like perfect options, I selected the Ma Po Tofu from the Vegetarian Menu. To my surprise, a beautiful, generous portion arrived which included Tofu in a delicious sauce along with Broccoli, Baby Corn Spears and mushrooms served along side a generous portion of white rice. The meal was delicious and my choice of a Moscato not on the wine menu was delightful. The waitstaff was courteous and professional and I would definitely return.