“Cool interior...terrible coffee”

Retro 521 Coffee and Cafe
Ranked #103 of 256 Restaurants in Bossier City
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped here while visiting the area based on good reviews but was seriously disappointed in the latte . I could not even taste the espresso in my latte it was so weak and flavorless. I did not even drink it. The place is pretty cool and the young guy that did my order was very friendly.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing! Small local business with owners who are personable and a local roaster for their coffee. Cute kitchy kind of vibe. Lots of retro decor and private meeting/handout rooms. Wifi and lits of hookups for working. Would be a great place to study, work, or meet clients or friends. They bake all their own pastries. You have to try rhe crack cake or the lemon lavender! It’s a must if you are in the area. They have breakfast and soup salads and sandwiches

Reviewed 13 April 2018

employees were rude and will never go back there again. I can go other places and get a lot better service

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Went here while visiting for Christmas holidays with a friend. Had a butter pecan latte, crack cake, and the lemon lavender cake. Wasn’t too crazy about the coffee and it came in a plain styrofoam cup and we dined in. Would’ve rather had a pretty cup and saucer for this experience. The cakes we homemade and delicious especially the lemon lavender cake. Loved the eclectic decor and would definitely return to try a different type of coffee.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I stopped in by chance, while waiting on a oil change. I had the organic chicken salad which was by far the best chicken salad I have ever had, and I am rather a food snob. I also had a home baked bread seed bread that was out of this world. I didn't have coffee but it smelled wonderful. Shop local and give this great little place a try!