“Anniversary and Business Trip Awesome”

TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 3 May 2016

My husband and I stayed here 4/23 & 24. We were there on business and we made it into an anniversary celebration. We loved this hotel. It was clean and it had everything we needed. Karen at the front desk was awesome. She was very helpful and she made sure we had a great stay. I think Pat was in the breakfast area. She was so sweet. She kept everything stocked and neat. We will definitely be back and will recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We were probably too tired to notice any noise.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Emma H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Dear Niecypooh

Thank you for your kind review and congratulations on your anniversary! I am so happy that you had a great time and that my team were able to take such good care of you. I have some wonderful staff who really care and I will be sure to recognize them. Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 30 April 2016

I stayed at the TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City for 40 days and the staff was excellent. From the front desk staff to the room cleaning staff to the breakfast room staff, they were all great and I was treated like I was at home. Thank you for a great stay.

Dear kmdesert

We just love our extended stay guests! While you are here you are like family to us!Thank you for leaving us such a great review and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

I stayed at this hotel for four nights and a previous stay of two and a half months. The service is excellent. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and cozy. Breakfast is free. The kitchen is a plus. There are several restaurants within walking distance. Texas Roadhouse is conveniently across the street and they give guest a 10% discount. I really like the family environment, grills are provided near the pool area for quest to enjoy their home away from home. Overall experience was GREAT.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor are quieter

Dear msnitty4lyfe

Thank you for being one of our loyal and appreciated guest. All of our guests are like family to us especially those of you that are here for extended periods. I am so happy that we were able to take care of you and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Paid $89 (military discount) on a Friday night. The hotel is very clean and doesn't smell. The king bed is comfortable. The pillows are very nice. Plenty of parking available. Our room has a full fridge, stovetop, and all accessories to cook. Desk is plenty big if you need to work. The rooms cool off pretty quick.

The only cons are the Internet is not high speed but it's free. The other con being the walls seemed a little thin. Not too bad but prob not good for couples.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Lindee D

Thank-you for leaving us a review on TripAdvisor and thank you for serving our country! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide you with the comforts of home. We wish you safe travels and come back to see us soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Was stranded on a motorcycle trip and they found me a room. Bed was great. The front desk, breakfast servers and their sales manager, Judy made the layover absolutely great and I was so pleased. The oatmeal was wonderful. My last 3 hotel stays it was like concrete.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Emma H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Dear Jim A

Thank you for your review and I am happy that we were able to come to your rescue! I am so lucky to have such a fantastic team of people here to include JoDee who is just a delight. Have a wonderful day and safe travels.