All reviews texas roadhouse front desk home away from home long stay quiet location extended stay special thanks every morning bedroom suite workout room the entire staff barksdale afb the breakfast area would definitely stay here again staying at this hotel bed was very comfortable a great stay
Reviewed 30 April 2016

I stayed at the TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City for 40 days and the staff was excellent. From the front desk staff to the room cleaning staff to the breakfast room staff, they were all great and I was treated like I was at home. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Emma H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Dear kmdesert

We just love our extended stay guests! While you are here you are like family to us!Thank you for leaving us such a great review and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

I stayed at this hotel for four nights and a previous stay of two and a half months. The service is excellent. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and cozy. Breakfast is free. The kitchen is a plus. There are several restaurants within walking distance. Texas Roadhouse is conveniently across the street and they give guest a 10% discount. I really like the family environment, grills are provided near the pool area for quest to enjoy their home away from home. Overall experience was GREAT.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear msnitty4lyfe

Thank you for being one of our loyal and appreciated guest. All of our guests are like family to us especially those of you that are here for extended periods. I am so happy that we were able to take care of you and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Paid $89 (military discount) on a Friday night. The hotel is very clean and doesn't smell. The king bed is comfortable. The pillows are very nice. Plenty of parking available. Our room has a full fridge, stovetop, and all accessories to cook. Desk is plenty big if you need to work. The rooms cool off pretty quick.

The only cons are the Internet is not high speed but it's free. The other con being the walls seemed a little thin. Not too bad but prob not good for couples.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Lindee D

Thank-you for leaving us a review on TripAdvisor and thank you for serving our country! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide you with the comforts of home. We wish you safe travels and come back to see us soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Was stranded on a motorcycle trip and they found me a room. Bed was great. The front desk, breakfast servers and their sales manager, Judy made the layover absolutely great and I was so pleased. The oatmeal was wonderful. My last 3 hotel stays it was like concrete.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Emma H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Dear Jim A

Thank you for your review and I am happy that we were able to come to your rescue! I am so lucky to have such a fantastic team of people here to include JoDee who is just a delight. Have a wonderful day and safe travels.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I stayed in this hotel on two trips and had excellent service both times. The staff was very helpful when we needed things. that room was spacious and accommodated four adults with no issues. Very clean linens and room overall. Location is close to highway, with in walking distance is a restaurant, a church and a gas station.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Dear Regina R

Thank you for your kind review and for being such a loyal guest. We most certainly appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again soon!